Guild Name: FAIRYTAIL
Server: 孫悟飯爺爺伺服器

Level Requirement: 1 - 70
Classes Needed:
 N/A

Guild Information
Welcome to FairyTail , FairyTail is Number 1 thats where we aim to stay and be.

I basically want "Main Characters Only" and as For Alts I got a FairyTail2 just ask me or one of the JRs and we will add ur alt to alt guild.

As For Kid Budokai ... Let me know and we'll either make a FairyTail Jr or add them to Main Guild.

Leader:LVL70 TeenGohan ,LVL29 Tenten "Kid Budokai(WonderMajin)" ,LVL 17 in Progress "RainbowDash (in all caps and with i as a L)"

Master side note: For those who wish to Join Please PM me or Talk on my Wall. Thank You!

Jr 1 :Ryu7-SM-LvL.70
Jr 2 :BlazePL-SM-LvL.70
Jr 3 :
Jr 4 :

AS FOR RULES .... TBA!

And another thing as Long as you can read , speak or understand english ur welcome to Join as long as you got some of those qualities!

ALSO ALL MEMBERS MUST REPRESENT THE GUILD!

Attention Please Read the following below:
------------------------------------------
DragonBall Online is Now coming to an End , I'll be leaving Guild Up in Recruiting for Representation of DBO HK's Once Strongest Guild. I will add rules cause even though the game may end i'll still be running Guild for other games!

Join Guild
If you'd like to join this guild, provide any information about you or your character that a guild recruiter may need to know in the form below (make sure you read the above info for any information on how the guild wishes to recieve requests).

If you're already a member of this guild in-game, this form can be used to request access into the guild's private forums.