Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Current Time in Taiwan (GMT+8): (Scheduled Events)
Current Taiwanese Game Version: 1.57.49 (Released: May 15)
Download
Character List
Guild List

September 28th, 2011
OK you guys know how you go to web depot and you have a check list and you get free in-game items. i haven't had any in a few weeks is their something that i need to do to in the game to get items from web depot check list? can anyone help me with this?
September 28th, 2011
https://member.wasabii.com.tw/Login....2fwebBack.aspx

September 28th, 2011

i Know about the website im saying is their something i have to do in the Game to get items on the website!
September 28th, 2011
Check them all and then press the button at the bottom middle to accept them within 1-2 minutes after you do that they will be in your cash shop inventory ingame.
September 28th, 2011
From what I heard they send you things randomly so check once every couple of weeks lol
September 28th, 2011
Oh ok just making sure i was wondering why i didn't have any boxes lately
September 28th, 2011
Oh ok just making sure i was wondering why i didn't have any boxes lately

im pretty sure that you're awarded items for being logged on at certain times during the day. so if you leave it logged on 24/7 im sure youll get something eventually
September 28th, 2011
Playtime. If you have not logged in for weeks, items will not come because you have not played. In order to receive items to must at least play on a character on that account.
September 28th, 2011
Playtime. If you have not logged in for weeks, items will not come because you have not played. In order to receive items to must at least play on a character on that account.

so...basically what i just said?
October 1st, 2011
poz
why i cant log in in wasabi web depot