Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
October 4th, 2011
I am 33LvL and i dont know were i have to go to levle up fast any one know to help me???
October 4th, 2011
1st do the remaining quests in your homemap/land then korin map then westlands map ... you should not experience any problems :)
October 4th, 2011
if you wanted you can skip hometown quest,i would do the db quest and time leap quest before anything
October 4th, 2011
1st do the remaining quests in your homemap/land then korin map then westlands map ... you should not experience any problems :)

No need for this.. it would be actually pretty boring.. and it won't be fast as he asked. The fastes way is to skip homeland and karin's forest just go to third map: Westlands.
October 4th, 2011
were is the WESTLAND can any one game me a map? becuse game isnt at english
October 5th, 2011
thanks

one more thing what is the best server? or the server who have more to speek english?

Last edited on October 5th, 2011 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Double Post
October 5th, 2011
No need for this.. it would be actually pretty boring.. and it won't be fast as he asked. The fastes way is to skip homeland and karin's forest just go to third map: Westlands.

Totally wrong dude...There are some Homeland quests that give u 10k exp and they're easy for your current level + you won't need to do troublesome duengons later on if u don't miss a quest. And yea will be alot faster killing lvl10+mobs & supers for quests than lvl30+ and also if you plan on doing duengons you will reach lvl50-55 before you know it.
October 8th, 2011
who caN I join in dugeions?