Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
October 10th, 2009
it wont let me print screen it in this text box so that u can see it

sorry i am new to this whole forum thing

You do got the KSSN + Corresponding name? That will most likely be the error, or just an invalid KSSN

how do i find out the corresponding name that goes with the KSSN.

ill just w8 for the english beta and get into that
doesnt matter guys
thanks for tryin to help me tho

Last edited on October 10th, 2009 at 03:50 PM.
October 10th, 2009
You can't link to pictures without uploading them to the internet first. You can also press ctrl+c to copy the text from a pop-up box in IE. The name should have been with wherever you found the KSSN, if your even asking that though then the name is probably wrong. Lastly, please don't quadruple post (click the edit button at the bottom right).
October 11th, 2009
ok i ll try that thanks and i will edit thanks for the help
October 11th, 2009
ok i ll try that thanks and i will edit thanks for the help

Just don't give up, the first time I tryed a few KSSNs and none worked.
When I got a working one I had to install the korean language pack from my Windows CD, but the CD dissapeared somehow and Applocale didn't work for me.
So yea, just keep trying and you will end up having your very own Netmarble account :)
October 16th, 2009
Thanks for this very helpful guide Citrinate. :D

Last edited on October 16th, 2009 at 10:51 AM.
October 17th, 2009
Hey,i am new and was just wondering if it is ok to request an acconut.I am NOT asking (yet) Icam just wondering if it is ok.Also do you have to make an account during registration to get in or is there a button you click or something.

PS: i was a part of another fourm but it is currently experincing techinical difficuiltes.And if i cANT REQUEST AN ACCOUNT I WILL MAKE MY OWN.( sorry for caps did noy know it was on.)
October 17th, 2009
do you have to make an account during registration to get in or is there a button you click or something.

I'm assuming registration will be something simple like a button.

Hey,i am new and was just wondering if it is ok to request an acconut

You'd still need the KSSN and no one is going to just give you one. So, if you don't have a KSSN, requesting an account is pretty much the same as requesting a KSSN (which you can't do). If you do have a correct KSSN and, for some odd reason, you just can't make the account yourself, then you can request someone make it for you or you can post what problem you're having.
October 18th, 2009
ok im new here

1 question..if i would be able to get such a KSSN ,did i get punished then cause its illegal? or is it safe to use/register @netarble
October 18th, 2009
ok im new here

1 question..if i would be able to get such a KSSN ,did i get punished then cause its illegal? or is it safe to use/register @netarble

Using someone else his/her KSSN is illegal. If you live in Korea they will punish you yes. But if you live outside Korea they wont punish you as bringing you to Korea costs money and its too much effort. You just signed up on a gaming site, if you would've done something illegal with an illegal KSSN... That's another story.
October 18th, 2009
But if you live outside Korea they wont punish you as bringing you to Korea costs money and its too much effort.

I believe if they do find out you're not Korean and are using someone else's KSSN you will get your account banned.