Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
September 4th, 2012
It can work wonders depending on how you play it. The main thing is to kind of just sit in the background and don't make yourself a target for the whole team. Energy Reduction works as a HoT, but if you get more than 1 -with great gear- or 2 -with decent gear- on you then it can't keep up >.<

So that's why some people take 2 spirits? One DoT build other DPS build :O? I mean it would be kinda stupid to take 2 DPS spirits knowing that most of the players stack energy defenses.
September 4th, 2012
No idea about that. I never really saw too many DoT Spirits in Kid Tournaments back when I played, one of the main reasons I decided to make mine that way, but from what I was told about the DPS Spirits is that they're more or less there for their control skills. So say you see a Warrior about to knock your DC off the map, the DPS Spirit stuns/KDs/sleeps the Warrior in order to shift the control a little more to your team. No idea how things have changed since then though ^^;
September 4th, 2012
Dunno maybe your right. There is one spiritualist called Bleeding and some chinese letters in his name he won budokai once. Maybe he uses a DoT build dunno. Atm i don't have a kid budokai char but am planning in the near future to create one.
September 16th, 2012

"Unbreakable Elastic" maxed gives 150% e.reflect. Which is a killer skill against spiritualists & dragon clan's.

I was thinking of making something similar to this, but I don't understand one thing - how in the world can reflect hurt dende when he's using all the time heal heal heal (+ senzu + LP pot)?
I imagine it works wonderful on karma with skill lock, but on wonder majin..........I am not really sure... Even more if he uses 10 or more CON on each armor + CON on dogi...

Beating Dragon clan I see only in this few ways:
- he gets DC
- he has tremendous lag and can't heal himself because of that (by any mean - skill, pot..)
- draw or you win by dice
- he gets DC

To sum it up - Is there any way to kill a healer? O.o
September 16th, 2012
I was thinking of making something similar to this, but I don't understand one thing - how in the world can reflect hurt dende when he's using all the time heal heal heal (+ senzu + LP pot)?
I imagine it works wonderful on karma with skill lock, but on wonder majin..........I am not really sure... Even more if he uses 10 or more CON on each armor + CON on dogi...

Not every DC is looking at their health constantly and the most DCs don't look at their enemy buff list and won't realize it. x)

Beating Dragon clan I see only in this few ways:
- he gets DC
- he has tremendous lag and can't heal himself because of that (by any mean - skill, pot..)
- draw or you win by dice
- he gets DC

To sum it up - Is there any way to kill a healer? O.o

In 1v1 kid budokai not rly. Only bad geared (newer ppl) or terrible ones.
But on the other hand a DC won't be able to kill any other class too if he has a at least +9/10 set with lp potion, lp auto potion and senzus.

Dunno maybe your right. There is one spiritualist called Bleeding and some chinese letters in his name he won budokai once. Maybe he uses a DoT build dunno. Atm i don't have a kid budokai char but am planning in the near future to create one.

The TW Spirits that get high in the 1v1 budokai are playing only with DoT builds.
With a DoT build, good strategy and experience a good spirit can actually beat many DCs. I saw already a few times in the semi finals how DCs died to Spirits.
To all DCs, don't be shocked. I said other DCs not my DC x)

Last edited on September 16th, 2012 at 09:40 PM.
September 17th, 2012
Not every DC is looking at their health constantly and the most DCs don't look at their enemy buff list and won't realize it. x)

So long story short - I should be able to take down only some noob careless DC players and/or hope for the best....

Thank you for explanations... :)
September 17th, 2012
Look you can interrupt him with stun & KD a lot & if u are a good with timing maybe u can KD a DC out. In kid budokai matches usually get over with draws so believe in the hearth of the draws :)
October 1st, 2012
hey thx for the Martial build. It is very useful if u got a glove +12 or over. else it wont work fine cause the dmg is to low. Also thought I needed a bit more focus or hitrate to get at least into the semifinals.
October 5th, 2012

enjoy
October 5th, 2012
hey are u taiwan server 1? if yes could we do a group and do tenkaichi? My name is KidDct99 I just wanna a ****ing aura