Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Current Time in Taiwan (GMT+8): (Scheduled Events)
Current Taiwanese Game Version: 1.57.49 (Released: May 15)
Download
Character List
Guild List

September 16th, 2013
Um,so where is those peoples who claimed that TW will not be closed? :D hahahahh.

i know right :P and people saying i was lying ^^~~
September 16th, 2013
I think we need a thread in Gaming forum for good backup games ^^

Cuz atm i dunno what to try next....
September 16th, 2013

that's what was playing in my head when I read this thread..
September 16th, 2013
Well, it was time, this game was going south from the level 70 patch.
September 16th, 2013
lol gayy regret spending so much cash this last month xd

reading that just made me feel not as shit.. sooo much money all gone XD
September 16th, 2013
I'm generally annoyed at this dumb ass company . They should have just announced all versions to close when they announced KR. Instead they pretend they were good for the money needed and put on stupid 200% rewards for whoever cash during the period. Also there's no point laughing at the cashers as we are the people who kept this game running for as long as it did . If more people cashed it would have stayed open . But then as dumk said the level 70 update was trash and unbalanced so we all knew this was gonna happen . Remember the good times I guess. I would like us to play another game as I like this community . God dam I regret not selling up last week when I had the chance xD
September 16th, 2013
well it was my favorite game... too bad i saved about 5kkk to gear up once :( I still hope they does not close the taiwan server, it has many player, many cash-shoper..

anyway if you wanna play a good game, then play League of legends :) its a good game, free, highly based on skill and teamwork, you can register here: http://leagueoflegends.com/

Last edited on September 16th, 2013 at 06:09 AM.
September 16th, 2013
^No

Now if you really want to play a great mmo with a compelling and interactive story, with voice actors and is f2p with a sub option feel free to join me on SWTOR, Tomb of Freedon Nadd

or a decent MMO that really gives a different feel to it DCUO on the EUPS3 server also a f2p with a sub option
September 16th, 2013
Well i guess i will play Dragon Nest or something like that, Finding an game like dbo doesn't exist i guess, Well nevermind, players who want to start playing an game add me on skype:D, Skype: goktan.seyyah maby we can start playing an game :P
September 16th, 2013
eden eternal ~~~