Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Current Time in Korea (GMT+9):  (Scheduled Events)
Current Korean Game Version: 1.50.46 (Released: April 29)
Download
Character List
Guild List

August 27th, 2013
This is indeed sad to hear.

Since we haven't had any updates for quite a while I can only expect the shut down of TW and HK versions as well.
All I gotta say is this...
Click here to see full text
August 27th, 2013
KR is the mother of HK and TW.
If it shuts down its getting to the other versions too...most likely.
Its an shame tbh this game had tons of potential.

I might log in when they give us free cash shop points the last days QQ am busy atm
August 27th, 2013
Dem feels.

Click here to see full text

Probably this
August 27th, 2013
it's a shame to see it go, but i think we all knew this day would come.
August 27th, 2013
They finally realised that SK's need a HUGE NERF, Rather than actually doing that, something they refuse to do at any point on this game, they just shut the game down, God forbid a game where a SK can't be almost invincible with a decent anti crit jacket and full tickets, even if they are terrible.

Tick tick tick HK/TW.

Last edited on August 27th, 2013 at 08:00 AM.
August 27th, 2013
yes just take it as this
if Tera Kr shut down ?
does that mean Tera of NA Eu will ?
August 27th, 2013
yes just take it as this
if Tera Kr shut down ?
does that mean Tera of NA Eu will ?

Korea is the testing ground for all the new updates.

TW and HK will be finished soon. They have been on there last legs for a long time now.
August 27th, 2013
as any other games , they follow the main Version , i dont think this will be the end , hopefully we ca still hope a foreign company buy it and take it to Eu
August 27th, 2013
as any other games , they follow the main Version , i dont think this will be the end , hopefully we ca still hope a foreign company buy it and take it to Eu

Even if by some miracle that did happen, which it won't as the game can't possibly compete in the NA/EU Market, it would be an entirely new version meaning you have to start again.

No thanks.
August 27th, 2013
We have to be more positive and just hit up the devs and let them know how we feel about all this. Who knows, maybe they got plans idk. Maybe they done with korea for some other reason and are gonna move on, we might just get hit with a suprise who knows. I play on TW just started a month back, lvl 39 now. This game has so much potential just needs that community support from devs and more content and updates.