Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Current Time in Korea (GMT+9):  (Scheduled Events)
Current Korean Game Version: 1.50.46 (Released: April 29)
Download
Character List
Guild List

February 4th, 2013
@SonKagou
No KURWA, NO! You have same bacalce as TW ( except scouters yet ), btw what you can know about PvP if budokai is 2 times per month and i never saw ur any pvp achivement.

@Scrancher
even your calculations are wrong, u can get around 39% anticrit in jacket so 79% anticrit for SKs and 54% for rest

Now if you have BALANCE explain how dende can survive Crit from +12 ticket or stronger pole ? ( fighter 2x 30~33% ) HOW HOW HOW ? explain your balance master
February 4th, 2013

By visible I mean that there's nowhere anything stating nor showing that 60% LP absorb stat is the max in-game, we only know cause it was stated from the publishers and the actual game developer, so *buzz* your wrong here aswell.

all what u need to do is be equibed 26+26 Lp% and dogi 7% + buff 21%

u will see that the cap is 60%

otherwise lol 80+% Lp if no cap
February 4th, 2013
@Scrancher
Staph troling, i can prove %LP is capped at 60%
all changes are visible for eye, if for you 30k crit from fighter isnt visible you are just blind.

40~50% chance to get crited... dende needs 15k+ LP, full props and 7k def to survive 1 crit from ticket pole.

Dende wining on KR server isnt any prove, luck, let him win, 0 fight vs good MA -> thats why he won.
Any dende havent chance to win vs fighter who use %crit stuffs and just ticket pole.

@maluriddle
yes balance suck, fighter 1 shoting half of classes by crit... ( prove if i am wrong, give me screen of DMG dex fighter with 2x 30~33% crit items and 70+12 pole to strongest guy as u can find )

February 4th, 2013
This seems to go round and round in an endless debate of theories versus facts.

Someone, you may close this thread now as the original answers have bin more than answered :-)
February 4th, 2013
all what nady and me are sayin , give us proof , mean give us good calculation , this game isnt Tera/Gw2 where u can dodge as u like and then all depend on u , this game depend on calculations and ping (who cast skills fast)

so if a dende won , give me the battles he did, did he fought against Fighter Sm ? if no , i can understund , still though an Sk can 1 hit him

if yes , i want know what gears he used or maybe calculations he did to not die
February 4th, 2013
I'm not saying he isnt good, but it's still very weird. Do you know if he fought a decent fighter in that budokai ?
February 4th, 2013
Guys, let's just stop this nonsense and the course it's heading. I've done mine in write-telling you guys what you can be looking forward to on your desired version, and no one can blame nor deny what one personally feel about each update in this game. All I can say and see from the other KR players are that we think this recent update balanced stuff out alot, but ofcourse not a 100% overall balance between every class.

Once more, someone please close this thread, thanks.
February 4th, 2013
oi... if you want to continue your debate. fight in real life. don't fight here...debating about game, very lame.
i guess revive all party popo's price will suffer a price increase ^^

not work...
February 4th, 2013
I was just beeing ironic ^^

anyway, I look forward to this update!
February 4th, 2013
case closed..enjoy your game.