Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Current Time in Korea (GMT+9):  (Scheduled Events)
Current Korean Game Version: 1.50.46 (Released: April 29)
Download
Character List
Guild List

May 14th, 2013
i remember you and your epic avatar xD welcome back, well all i can tell you man is that comparing to back in the days the game is pretty much empty and alooooot easyer, but even more P2win than ever tho

actualy same thing is happen now with WoW and Ragnarok Online.
May 14th, 2013
actualy same thing is happen now with WoW and Ragnarok Online.

I wouldn't go back to Kr. The few players it has are even lower now. TW's numbers are low now also but you should try it. You might see some old names from the old KR days.
May 19th, 2013
Nah were like 10 foreigners onlne in KR every day . iTs better cheaper no bugs no Spam killin u at the arena no lags better armor faster updates . Tons of better things . But its ur choise . People dont play KR dbo and say **** about it so you join the version they play in . I insist you coming in KR . But its ur choise where u wanna go
May 20th, 2013
lol i don't see anyone playing for being alone
May 20th, 2013
May 20th, 2013
Nah were like 10 foreigners onlne in KR every day . iTs better cheaper no bugs no Spam killin u at the arena no lags better armor faster updates . Tons of better things . But its ur choise . People dont play KR dbo and say **** about it so you join the version they play in . I insist you coming in KR . But its ur choise where u wanna go

Half of what you said is bs, no lag? Anyone playing from a long distance is going to have high ping so this is false. As for no bugs and better armor this is also false, as they are both universal to all versions of dbo. Just because people don't exploit them in kr doesn't mean they aren't avalible.

I also hope your not implying I don't know what I'm talking about as I played kr for a few years. The only statement I see that is true is the updates. Even with the updates being in kr first they are in tw and hk within a months time.
May 20th, 2013
Most of the true KR players left DBO.
I played KR but maybe once a month I play TW now
May 25th, 2013
i'm back also im going to play on dbocom right now message me in game