Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Current Time in Korea (GMT+9):  (Scheduled Events)
Current Korean Game Version: 1.50.46 (Released: April 29)
Download
Character List
Guild List

August 30th, 2013
Well, if you read the stuff on this forum website's start page, you will see that the text there is quite misleading, so...

I agree, when I first read it I thought the same, so I went for the facebook page to check out and translate the Hk official quote. There is a lot of confusion here because of the language barrier and hearsays.

What about the cashers on Korean version? Did they get their money back? if they did then that means if TW closes down we will also get our money back and move to HK....same with HK players....but well if we can't get our money back then guess it's game over..........

You mean from the beggining? x) That's impossible. They could only refund people who have unspent cash points or who have cashed in a very short time before the anouncement.

Last edited on August 30th, 2013 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Double Post
August 30th, 2013
That's right. For the KR version, Netmarble posted something about this like two days ago saying that refunds is only made possible starting from the beginning of this month. Man, some of the korean players cashed for like 1000 US dollars a month (no kidding) It really sucks for you cashers when DBO goes down.
August 30th, 2013
HK have more players than TW, Budokai and Scrammble all the days and GM's... i think no one with character geared on HK want move to TW.

Do you have numbers to back this statement up?
August 30th, 2013
Do you have numbers to back this statement up?

Just need login in the game at Scrammble/Tournament hour and see.
August 30th, 2013
Yes, best time is before budokai starts, You need to go near AH in Korin or near fight arena. A lot of ppl looking for team budokai.
August 30th, 2013
I'm fairly sure there is no counter on how many people play either versions..

So please, shut up about the matter.

I don't care which version is more Populated/Better, i like TW because i've been here for 3 years.

The current TW users will stay until our versions die.
There is no point going over to HK.

isn't Wasabii incharge of HK also?

If they close one, they're going to close the other anyways

I doubt they would leave both open.

Netmarble owned KR, and they only take care of KR.
and they are closing it down.

TW losing gameguard means shit, maybe they are getting a new one?
One things for sure i haven't had any issues with the game since they removed it, i can log in and out or get kicked off for no reason anymore.

It's great.

I think everyone should just shut up about the matter, shit talking each others versions isn't going to you get you anywhere.
August 30th, 2013
Just need login in the game at Scrammble/Tournament hour and see.

So basically what you're saying is that you have no proof.
August 30th, 2013
When a server localizated in TW have 10 TW people only say one thing, that server is dead. Cashers give life to the server, not players. Maybe in TW have more foreigner people but only less use cash. Here have a lot of chineses cashing like a boss and a lot of foreigners cashing too. I not meaning if TW/HK are dead or not, because for the moment Wasabii not say nothing about DBO future. When they post a official communicate, we can speak. Speculate is so easy but that not mean you are in the correct way.

Last edited on August 30th, 2013 at 12:19 PM.
August 30th, 2013
When a server localizated in TW have 10 TW people only say one thing, that server is dead. Cashers give life to the server, not players. Maybe in TW have more foreigner people but only less use cash. Here have a lot of chineses cashing like a boss and a lot of foreigners cashing too. I not meaning if TW/HK are dead or not, because for the moment Wasabii not say nothing about DBO future. When they post a official communicate, we can speak. Speculate is so easy but that not mean you are in the correct way.

I'd appreciate if you didn't ignore my post in it's entirety.

That would be really great.

I don't like how you're trying to make HK the all mighty holy grail of DBO versions,

Do you actually have the figures of each week of income earned for either versions?

Because you're just making assumptions based on assumptions.

Who knows they could be making equal amounts of cash per week.
But i highly doubt, that without a doubt, that you know exactly how much either version even earns on a weekly basis.

Unless you bring back sales figures, please refrain from saying either version is better.

It makes you come off as an ignorant twerp.
August 30th, 2013
Congrats everyone, on making this yet another TW vs HK thread. The main post was bait for a war to start anyway.

Closed.