Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Current Time in Korea (GMT+9):  (Scheduled Events)
Current Korean Game Version: 1.50.46 (Released: April 29)
Download
Character List
Guild List

February 19th, 2013
Tw update coming soon and I was wondering how the game is like with this update . Is it just fighters and sm crit ting ? Or is every class wearing anti crit armour now ?
February 19th, 2013
I dont think every class is wearing anti crit as people still get crit and die, a good choice would be investing on properties, defense and con, that way you might survive a luck crit, while they will not.
February 19th, 2013
I can't say for sure, as there's currently no way of inspecting other people.
What I can say with certainty is both my SK and DW get's 1-shotted by a strong SM and / or Figther now and then, even when wearing highest defensive armor pieces, prop and con.
February 19th, 2013
So even noobs can kill ? On TW there are more fighters than any other class . So basically if your against a crit fighter you just gotta hope you kill them before they crit you ? If so that sucks, I'm a fighter so this helps me but even I say that it takes the fun away
February 19th, 2013
The critical hit system has always been kind of lame, but sadly, it's one of the main factors humans have thrived off to win PvP. You're always taking some kind of gamble...
February 19th, 2013
So even noobs can kill ? On TW there are more fighters than any other class . So basically if your against a crit fighter you just gotta hope you kill them before they crit you ? If so that sucks, I'm a fighter so this helps me but even I say that it takes the fun away

noobs wouldnt know how to use a fighters full crit potential , and besides this can be easily countered by (Good)nameks and majins in some cases so what they made humans stronger , maybe cause we have really low def and less buffs to increase our con/def etc.. most human buffs are attack centered nameks and buus, are different in that aspect so i think things are pretty leveled atm
February 19th, 2013
I'm just wondering how can we find dragon balls after the update...
February 19th, 2013
I'm just wondering how can we find dragon balls after the update...

This already been told it inbuilt in new scouter