Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Current Time in Korea (GMT+9):  (Scheduled Events)
Current Korean Game Version: 1.50.46 (Released: April 29)
Download
Character List
Guild List

April 1st, 2013
Feed coming from - http://dbo.netmarble.net/News/Notice....asp?seq=46748

Text translates to (Using the terrible Google Translate engine):

"Hello
More impressive, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Online.

Of Dragon Ball Dragon God "collecting" system, March 29, 2013 from 11:00
Of the Dragon God "Dragon Ball" from the monsters in the game can be obtained.

Please refer to the information below for more details.

♧ yongsin Dragon Ball collection period guidance ♧

☞ collection period: Fri, March 29 2013 11:00 2013 2009 31 (Sun.) 24:00

☞ yongsin Dragon Ball collection system?

Dragon God Dragon Ball Dragon Ball Online, the main content of the collection system, as one of the
Hiding from the monsters in the game, "Dragon God Dragon Ball" items acquired system to summon the Dragon God.

During the collection period scouts scouts, if they wear "dragon chip radar" after
Dragon God Dragon Ball "the position of monsters that have the item a little easier to find.

Inside Dragonball collected during the period of the Dragon God monsters from "Dragon Ball" items can be obtained.
Collect all the Dragon God Dragon Ball scripture yongsin summoned HTB skill, transformation skill, a variety of items you may be entitled to compensation.
- Dragon God Dragon Ball item, the transaction is not possible.

Dragon Ball 7 ☞ yongsin scripture benefits

Below to collect all the Dragon God Dragon Ball scripture as HTB skill, transformation skill
By selecting one of the various items, you may be entitled to compensation.

--- There's normally and chart here, but didn't follow through with the copy/paste.---

Dragon Ball leaving another fun find fun!
We'll ask for your interest and participation.

Thank you."

Call me whatever you may, but I can't make out what they're trying to say is changed in the slightest. Extended or re-scheduled hunt times?, or did they trifle with the drop rate?

Last edited on April 1st, 2013 at 02:11 AM.
April 1st, 2013
They post that every week there is no extend of hunt just friday till sunday all weekend long there no changes..... So useless post . Dbs hunt is from friday 11:00 till subday 24:00 as far i know it always been like this so tell me what is changed? Nothing exactly ~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 바보

Last edited on April 1st, 2013 at 04:58 AM.
April 1st, 2013
They post that every week there is no extend of hunt just friday till sunday all weekend long there no changes..... So useless post . Dbs hunt is from friday 11:00 till subday 24:00 as far i know it always been like this so tell me what is changed? Nothing exactly ~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 바보

If this is the case then this post as well as theirs is annoying and useless.

However, atleast I know now. Won't make the same mistake. This thread is free to be trashed.

Last edited on April 1st, 2013 at 10:59 AM.
April 1st, 2013
It no really useless to post that on their site so ppl know it dbs hunt weekend