Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Current Time in Korea (GMT+9):  (Scheduled Events)
Current Korean Game Version: 1.50.46 (Released: April 29)
Download
Character List
Guild List

May 2nd, 2013
It was all about this -.-:

When you summon you'r pet you have its skills in the skill bar Heres a pic
[

Then its this . You can name your pet what you want . I named him happy lol.
Just press that button when you open ur pets . Then type the name and its done

AND NOW THE WORST PART
You all thought . it must be something ****ty about this . Werll here it is

THE REVIVE PET SKILL IS BECOME 30 MINUTES COOLDOWN

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Thanks

Last edited on May 2nd, 2013 at 11:05 AM.
May 2nd, 2013
Useless dead game. =)
May 2nd, 2013
May 2nd, 2013
why u post this lol no one play kr in this forum
May 2nd, 2013

why u post this lol u dont speak for everyone
May 2nd, 2013

but it shows the rest of us the horrors that await us

as i said in a previous thread i hate these silly updates, they should be fixing bugs or doing something useful with their time, no1 cares about pets phhft
May 2nd, 2013
Got nothing to say to NTL.. Smh
May 2nd, 2013
kagu dont only give bad information pets now too can give buff like 5% crit or anti crit , 1000 lp recover get more in lvl 2 ,3 etc
May 2nd, 2013
Update still sucks , people want dragonball themed updates because this DRAGONBALL online xD man if I wanted to play with pets I would have downloaded digimon or got Kinect animals , this is why the game won't be around in 10 months ...I'm going to mail them and just hurl abuse at them . Ah well what can we do
May 2nd, 2013
Update still sucks , people want dragonball themed updates because this DRAGONBALL online xD man if I wanted to play with pets I would have downloaded digimon or got Kinect animals , this is why the game won't be around in 10 months ...I'm going to mail them and just hurl abuse at them . Ah well what can we do

a year ago ppl where complaining pet no attacking etc ordoing anyhting now pets have skills and are usefull and now everyone hate this too is wrong with this community lol xD. also lot mmorpgs have pets that fights like eden eternal etc and B&S and more games