Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Current Time in Korea (GMT+9):  (Scheduled Events)
Current Korean Game Version: 1.50.46 (Released: April 29)
Download
Character List
Guild List

May 25th, 2013
PEOPLE! 2 years ago the DragonBall Online Korean Version (DBOKR) accounts were most of them locked because of a Korean law . The law was about Kid Account and adult accounts . If you had a kid account 1997- it was locked u could play DBOKR only at restriction times . And most people couldnt log on because most people bought the account. The accoutns that they gave was 1997 accounts . and in 2 years you could play again with no restriction law . 2 years passed and accounts started to become adult . Mine became my guild mates account became . THIS year all accounts become adult .So if you had a KR account theres a chance your account is adult again!

You can see your accounts birthday by ur KSSN. Like this
Click here to see full text
If your account is turned his birthday yet . it means ur an adult . And you can log in DBOKR wiht no restriction .

YOU NEED KSSN FOR EVERYTHING

If your account is locked just follow this guide
http://dbocom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6354

If any problems just PM me i will help . LETS make Kr Version alive again ;p .

Last edited on May 25th, 2013 at 09:17 PM.
May 26th, 2013
Nice then! Im gonna try and log on my old account its locked . but ill try and unlock it with that guide . Thanks
May 26th, 2013
Mine was an adult when I left, so this isn't really exciting. Also your title is misleading suggesting the korean law was removed when it wasn't, the account have just aged.
May 27th, 2013
It's kind of easy to tell if your account is an adult. Seeing as you would get kicked from the game if it isn't. When I left, my account was an adult too.
May 27th, 2013
Even so, if we could get some players to come back to Korean DBO we foreigners would not be just a small group of people anymore. Though we may be small as of now we are still here, waiting for our friends to return. After all unless your some godly person on TW or HK that everyone knows of, you'll be accepted by us in KR. Every person counts! Divine is the last foreigner guild and any person that joins will be accepted in our eyes for you will be known by us as the English-speaking community is not as large as we would like it to be.

I pray that some people when their accounts are mature may migrate back, since that was the downfall of KR when they put up the stupid midnight ban.>:(

Last edited on May 27th, 2013 at 03:27 PM.
May 27th, 2013
Even so, if we could get some players to come back to Korean DBO we foreigners would not be just a small group of people anymore. Though we may be small as of now we are still here, waiting for our friends to return. After all unless your some godly person on TW or HK that everyone knows of, you'll be accepted by us in KR. Every person counts! Divine is the last foreigner guild and any person that joins will be accepted in our eyes for you will be known by us as the English-speaking community is not as large as we would like it to be.

I pray that some people when their accounts are mature may migrate back, since that was the downfall of KR when they put up the stupid midnight ban.>:(

The true downfall of Kr was the launch of TW. Not because TW is better then KR but because TW doesn't require a KSSN at all to sign up. Most players realized that TW would be the more populated server due to less restrictions and switched over early. The midnight law only killed most of the remaining stragglers.

As it is now, no new player will choose Kr over TW due to the extra work required to make an account.
May 27th, 2013
True, but then again it ALWAYS required a kssn, and when Korea was the most populated server everyone still needed a kssn. I just remember people that played Korea switching to Taiwan and year and a half ago because of the midnight restriction because everyone was pissed.

But I see your standpoint

Last edited on July 1st, 2013 at 03:25 PM.
May 27th, 2013
Well Korea was only the most played when it was the ONLY server. When TW opened most Korean players switched over starting the two big guilds of TW being Legion and ZFighters.

My point being just because people can play Kr now doesn't mean they will switch back as most switched before the rule was even in place. It is a shame though as I did prefer KR server.
May 29th, 2013
Mines still locked anyway.
May 31st, 2013
Mines still locked anyway.

LOL Just unlock it . Its VERY easy . Just press the guide there . Press teh link then just put ur name pass and KSSN and your done .