Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Current Time in Korea (GMT+9):  (Scheduled Events)
Current Korean Game Version: 1.50.46 (Released: April 29)
Download
Character List
Guild List

August 14th, 2013

good times
August 14th, 2013
Good ol' days. Back when you had to be level 60 (I believe) to wish for Super Saiyan. Koreans are very efficient people when it comes to this game
August 14th, 2013
Dem old times
August 14th, 2013
HTB cheater >.>

Good ol' days. Back when you had to be level 60 (I believe) to wish for Super Saiyan. Koreans are very efficient people when it comes to this game

Level 55 was max, level 50 was old SSJ wish level. but these pics were taken after it was lowered to 40.
August 14th, 2013
HTB cheater >.>

Level 55 was max, level 50 was old SSJ wish level. but these pics were taken after it was lowered to 40.

Ah I see. I played some of 2010 back when the lang0.pak WAS the translation. I only played for a bit but then the account I was sharing with someone got deleted, 2 years later, I come to TW
August 14th, 2013
HTB cheater >.>

lol dont hate
and u see us doing reps in one of the pics before the big update on them bulls
August 15th, 2013
KR was the shit.
It is sad what became of it, although the Koreans seriously mastered the game. Every other person had CC150 Aura.
Hardcore.

I'm probably going to wait until early November when my account matures and I'll start playing it again, balancing time between TW and KR.
August 15th, 2013
Crit is too pro! Good times.
August 15th, 2013
I miss KR.
if it wasn't soo strict, i would go back ><
and also if it wasn't so dead.
August 16th, 2013
KR is essentialy pretty dead, small population mostly of Koreans and a few stranglers here and there.
The only reason why I'm considering to play it again is the prices in the AH.

33% phys. crit stick ~50kk
33% energy crit wand ~50kk

lvl 70 craft 24 dex human top (whatever the max dex for it is. Might be 26 cant remember) under 20 m. Hell it would probably be 16-17kk.

26% Speed gloves under 20kk, 26% staff 45kk.

List goes on.

Also to my understanding all Korean DBO Accounts will be mature by December 31st, 2013.
They will most likely be locked but there's a guide for that and it shouldn't take more than 5 minutes.