Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
September 19th, 2013
Hi,i just wanted to post some ideas you might think of changing

1-Power level, really i just cant believe that Ox King was that strong , i know you cant really do exact
but you can make it far more real. Dunno if it is even worthy knowing that you would probably need to change most of NPC´s PL and it is just waste of time since the game haven´t even started.

2- Better enemies, really wolves with PL in thousands? I might somehow understand if it were guys like Tambourine or so or some random number artifical human , clones or whatever but really wolves and
bee´s?Guess it is also unreal since you would need to make a loooooot of new models.

3- More face´s hair-styles and everything.

4- Thanks for your hard work and good luck. Also sorry for my english.
September 19th, 2013
thats all good ideas but as u said,for those kind of things u need to make new 3d models and a lot of defferent crap it takes a lot of work but its not impossible
September 19th, 2013
Ideas are nothing but that ideas.

yes these would be possible, but they're entirely not needed.
September 19th, 2013
Altho the tools to do this kinda stuff would be nice.. Just saying dev made content sounds nice, Think the devs could add new places and up the lvl cap if they have to tools to do so.. But its not even soumething to be thinking about. Might be a better idea to get whats already in the game working. Ideas can wait til later. Just my Opinion anyway.