Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
September 19th, 2013
Look they haven't even gotten the private server up and running yet, so that's currently not on their list.
September 19th, 2013
Party exp will be improved. That is a thing that is on our lists but we don't know whether it will be the same as Solo exp. Most likely they won't. But if Party exp increases so will Solo exp
September 19th, 2013
Yes I agree, guys don't ask questions about "Will ______ be in the game?" . They don't have a server up and running. They probably aren't done decoding it. Which is Step 1.
Click here to see full text
September 19th, 2013
My question:
There has been plenty of suggestions like more character creation options or different ways to get around the area for DBO (Ya know, like better cars or some people wanting the nimbus cloud.) So basically I'm asking, are these things going to be in DBOPS? I understand if it won't though, just hoping :3

Everything you have said has already been taken account of. We'll get back to you on that as the project progresses further on. Keep updated on the DBOPS Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/dbo.private
September 19th, 2013
Lies. You don't own Tomlanji. Tomlanji owns YOU!
September 19th, 2013
Yes I agree, guys don't ask questions about "Will ______ be in the game?" . They don't have a server up and running. They probably aren't done decoding it. Which is Step 1.
Click here to see full text

I think it's better we all get a fresh start. Everyone can start off as a family now and work together to level and cap. Plus we'll be able to experience the updated aspects of the game.
September 19th, 2013
Lies. You don't own Tomlanji. Tomlanji owns YOU!

September 19th, 2013
DO YOU PEOPLE EVEN READ?
Maybe now you read this...
Please, read what I posted in the first place. We have NO answers for you right now, we are working, we can't say anything for sure, so please stop asking and making suggestions for ingame experiences, we are not there yet.
I don't know how to say it, you people keep asking things even in the same post I originally said we can't say anything yet.
September 19th, 2013
DO YOU PEOPLE EVEN READ?
Please, read what I posted in the first place. We have NO answers for you right now, we are working, we can't say anything for sure, so please stop asking and making suggestions for ingame experiences, we are not there yet.

Close this thread.
September 20th, 2013
DO YOU PEOPLE EVEN READ?
I don't know how to say it, you people keep asking things even in the same post I originally said we can't say anything yet.

This must be how game developers feel.