Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
September 22nd, 2013
Soo if my opionion is negative i can't post my comment? I don't see in rules point about comment like my, i am only write what i think about the story with private server.

No comment here... and you are programmer? its really funny.

Yes I am a programmer, actually.
We don't need their server files, specifically.
September 22nd, 2013
Yes I am a programmer, actually.
We don't need their server files, specifically.

Would be nice if they gave em to us though... save us a lot of work.
September 22nd, 2013
Newb ^
We can use other server files from different games such as quake or others or this it's not really impossible, though it would take long time, I also agree with u that its merely impossible for this project, but that doesn't mean just give up

Lmao i am newb because i say the private server is a joke? and i am newb because i have my own opinion?? how old are you...
September 22nd, 2013
Lmao i am newb because i say the private server is a joke? and i am newb because i have my own opinion?? how old are you...

Its very easy to complain and do nothing...
If you donīt agree with create private servers or u think its impossible to create, itīs ok but donīt come to disturb.
September 22nd, 2013
no, tickets balanced pvp and pve

Tickets only "balanced" pvp because the upgrade system was terrible and they were easy to obtain which gave "non-cashers" a chance to compete against "cashers". Since dbocom plans on changing the upgrade system, then tickets will not be needed at all.

I honestly like dumkes suggestion when it comes to the upgrade system. When you think about it,dumkes suggestion mixed with a higher drop rate of crystals will pretty much complete the system. Better drop rate = crystals are less expensive = more people upgrading = more people with high upgraded weapons. Another bonus is it will give players more of a reason to farm which will also help keep players in the game.
September 22nd, 2013
Tickets only "balanced" pvp because the upgrade system was terrible and they were easy to obtain which gave "non-cashers" a chance to compete against "cashers". Since dbocom plans on changing the upgrade system, then tickets will not be needed at all.

I honestly like dumkes suggestion when it comes to the upgrade system. When you think about it,dumkes suggestion mixed with a higher drop rate of crystals will pretty much complete the system. Better drop rate = crystals are less expensive = more people upgrading = more people with high upgraded weapons. Another bonus is it will give players more of a reason to farm which will also help keep players in the game.

I agree xD
September 22nd, 2013

And hopefully this will keep a stable economy, because lets face it, i don't think there was a single time during dragonball online's existence that the AH had a stable price for anything, for more then 2minutes, and Upgrade stones and the Upgrade system caused a good chunk or so, in the prices of items.