Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
September 20th, 2013
The Upgrade System

Considering the upgrade system is one of the biggest things in the game, I thought it was high time to discuss possible changes that could be done to the system to make it less rage inducing, and within the player base of DBO before, the broke card would destabilize the economy quite shockingly.

With the price of the actual item you just broke increasing aswell as white stones and Pure/Normal type stones.

Anyways, onto the main part of this post, my suggestion, or rather, the approach i would take, you can add yours and see weather it's better then this current suggestion.

Now for the suggestion:

I propose that we change the effect of the broken card to that of the white stone, but it's 1-5 Upgrade Reduction if you hit the broken card, Regardless of the level of it, though to stop the large amounts of +15, appearing, so say you're at +13 the chances of you getting a +5 drop for broken would be the significantly higher then +6.

Also the condition of tickets, They'll be removed and never too see the light of day ever again, ingame DP/ZENI shop?
Stock market dbo? [might actually think about it later])
[/I]

Last edited on September 21st, 2013 at 04:09 AM.
September 20th, 2013
i dont get it.
September 20th, 2013
i dont get it.

What's not to get, explain what you don't understand.
September 20th, 2013
i understand it perfectly *gives thumbs up*
September 20th, 2013
-5 for both weps and armor?
September 20th, 2013
I like this idea. Cuz I don't have to get everything broken :B
September 20th, 2013
-5 for both weps and armor?

Yes.

i understand it perfectly *gives thumbs up*

I like this idea. Cuz I don't have to get everything broken :B

This idea works seeing as you'd be stabilizing the market by removing whites, but still increasing the market for stones.

Last edited on September 20th, 2013 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Botnet sucks
September 20th, 2013
yes, this is perfect :D
September 20th, 2013
If you get a break, it should be changed from - 1-5 to - 1-3. 5 is too high. If you can only get 3 at the maximum for an upgrade, it should be the same for a downgrade. You shouldn't have a +13 item and it go back down to +8....that's just stupid.

Also, tickets should either not be in the game at all, or only be around for people who donate a decent amount of money. Tickets ruined the game. If this private server actually happens, we don't need tickets ruining that also.

Last edited on September 20th, 2013 at 12:59 PM.
September 20th, 2013
the stock market is really a good idea example you turn cash shop on and u can buy Tickets.stones.etc for zennie.. the prices should be a bit higher than in AH,, good idea