Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Current Time in Korea (GMT+9):  (Scheduled Events)
Current Korean Game Version: 1.50.46 (Released: April 29)
Download
Character List
Guild List

August 27th, 2013

Server 1 currently. Sorry for shitty crop.
August 27th, 2013
haha, please give me official information about Wasabii company bought Dragon Ball Online rights and the information that the new host in Taiwan Country and give me official information about all you write there, otherwise.. i think u are wrong :)

Can you read? I said wasbai has the rights to host a server in their country. Not has rights to the game. They decide if they want to shut down their server or not. Not NTL.
August 27th, 2013
TW S1 rocks!!!! <3
August 27th, 2013
Can you read? I said wasbai has the rights to host a server in their country. Not has rights to the game. They decide if they want to shut down their server or not. Not NTL.

But what about new updates, map etc.? Need to buy rights?
August 27th, 2013

haha , "Wasbai" as you call them, is a child company, is not bigger than NTL.. not even Gameguard is sponsor/help them, if they don't decide to close the server.. they are loosing money :).

This is NTL now, and this will be Wasabii in few weeks/months.

Last edited on August 27th, 2013 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Non English removed
August 27th, 2013
Taiwan just bought the rights to host a server in their country.
NTL is still going to host other games.
Wasabii has the rights if they want to shut it down or not.
NTL is going to make money from them but, NTL is going to lose money since they arent hosting a server anymore.

NTL is a company based out of Japan, they are the developers not the publishers. You are mixing up NTL with Netmarble.
August 27th, 2013
Sforza is right.
August 27th, 2013
I agree. Unless we see valid facts, I don't believe what you are writing Jocer. A TW and HK shutdown is on the menu for the future, it's almost guaranteed. KR people (the korean players mainly) won't join TW now, and closing KR version won't exactly encourage people to start fresh nor come back to either of the remaining versions. Nah, DBO is as good as dead. Let the countdown commence for the two other versions' plugs to be pulled!
Gosh I'm glad not to be / have been a casher in times like these! :-D
August 27th, 2013
They will not join TW or KH brcause TW/KH is next to close.
August 27th, 2013