Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
November 5th, 2013
I read on IGN that there making it the storyline like 3rd stand didn't happen.

Though, I hope the new director has taken the mistakes from the last films and made this better...

I have really like the x-men cartoons though. Especialy, Wolverine and the X-men and the 90's show.
November 5th, 2013
They will still have to include the 3rd film because I think it's about the final fight with bad mutants and humans . All about time travel too I think . Also Jean is dead and Xavier was thought to be dead so it does follow on and is supposed explain it all
November 5th, 2013
They will still have to include the 3rd film because I think it's about the final fight with bad mutants and humans . All about time travel too I think . Also Jean is dead and Xavier was thought to be dead so it does follow on and is supposed explain it all

Yeah. I take my words back. I did some research about it and yes.. this part covers all previous X-Men movies. There are no plot holes. Xavier is alive because of the time traveling.

I read on IGN that there making it the storyline like 3rd stand didn't happen.

Though, I hope the new director has taken the mistakes from the last films and made this better...

I have really like the x-men cartoons though. Especialy, Wolverine and the X-men and the 90's show.

To be honest I prefer X-Men: Evolution instead of series that you've mentioned.

Last edited on November 5th, 2013 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Double Post
November 5th, 2013
Yeah. I take my words back. I did some research about it and yes.. this part covers all previous X-Men movies. There are no plot holes. Xavier is alive because of the time traveling.

To be honest I prefer X-Men: Evolution instead of series that you've mentioned.

Yea, I just read it on yahoo.com.. What ign said must of been speculation.

Evolution was good. But I felt that it not old could of been longer, but since the characters were young, they could of developed them in a way that you could think "Hey, thats why his/she so ___fill in blank now".
November 5th, 2013
Yea, I just read it on yahoo.com.. What ign said must of been speculation.

Evolution was good. But I felt that it not old could of been longer, but since the characters were young, they could of developed them in a way that you could think "Hey, thats why his/she so ___fill in blank now".

Many good shows get canceled.

I am just looking forward for this movie. Just feel a need to relive X-Men epicness once more.
I do not like Marvel franchises as much as I love DC, but I loved good old Spidey trilogy and the X-Men. Lets just hope that this movie won't disapoint us with its story line.

Click here to see full text