Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
November 6th, 2013
Seems like arrow, breaking bad and twd are pretty famous
November 6th, 2013
The first time I heard breaking bad I thought it was a dance movie, idk why...
November 6th, 2013
The only thing on TV that I actually watch right now is Luther. I can't be bothered to keep up with most series these days, but a friend suggested it to me based on my adoration of Idris Elba, and it's fantastic. Most of the television I watch is *gasp* educational. I actually really enjoy watching documentaries, but I don't think I could pluck a top five from them. Other than that, I watch cartoons, but it's clear that this thread seems to be centered on live-action programming, and I don't think I could put together a top five in order.
November 6th, 2013
The only thing on TV that I actually watch right now is Luther. I can't be bothered to keep up with most series these days, but a friend suggested it to me based on my adoration of Idris Elba, and it's fantastic. Most of the television I watch is *gasp* educational. I actually really enjoy watching documentaries, but I don't think I could pluck a top five from them. Other than that, I watch cartoons, but it's clear that this thread seems to be centered on live-action programming, and I don't think I could put together a top five in order.

I would of listed anime or cartoon, etc.

But I believe this centered around stuff you watch on TV.

I don't want anime or cartoon on tv.
November 6th, 2013
Luther was great but short, not the kind of series that i like to watch D: