Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
November 6th, 2013
The new trailer for the raid 2 Berandal is out , dunno how many martial art fans there are on the fourm but here it is:

November 6th, 2013
Looks great. There aren't alot of actual MA fans out there, most are people who like love anime and hentai and think they like MA when they are just watchin cartoons.
November 7th, 2013
Looks great. There aren't alot of actual MA fans out there, most are people who like love anime and hentai and think they like MA when they are just watchin cartoons.

to bad there aint many MA fans , MA is my favorite genre but its also a dying one.
November 7th, 2013
It is a dying one but, there will always be fans like you and me.

Bruce Lee is the man.

Whos ya favorites?
November 7th, 2013
Looks pretty cool.
November 9th, 2013
It is a dying one but, there will always be fans like you and me.

Bruce Lee is the man.

Whos ya favorites?

ye bruce lee is one of them , but my 2 favs are sammo hung and donnie yen.

also heres the trailer for the raid:redemption (the first film),

November 10th, 2013
MA ain't never gonna die you stupid fgts stop crying

Bruce lee is obv the best

Jackie chan comes second because he actually does all the stuns by himself but still it's another genre, more like comedy but still pretty impressive

then there's Tony Jaa, Jet Li (gosh his fighting scenes are good) and then not asians there's Jean-Claude Van Damme (my favorite, guess why) his old movies are fucking good, Kickboxer, Bloodsport comes in mind;
there's also Chok-Dee (less known, french movie) starring Dida, a french that went in Thaïland and learnt then became champion of the world in Muay Thaï(thats actually his true story, giving the movie some credibility), and many others, problem is people just want movies to have fgt drama or a star that they like to actually watch the movie, but then idc they can go fuck themselvs if they can't even see what true art is.

I love to watch Kickboxer, over and over, btw. (dat bar dance)

BTW i do know that muay thai ain't fully martial art but it's close to it when you compare the fighting style, hitting & protecting with all your body.

Last edited on November 10th, 2013 at 04:36 AM.