Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
October 24th, 2013
ok guys im a big movie/ tv kind of guy ( no i aint fat) so every time i watch something now im just gonna write some reviews about them to get more people interested and to chat about the shows

today im gonna talk about Breaking bad as i have just this second finished the last episode

Breaking Bad is an American crime drama television series created and produced by Vince Gilligan. Set and produced in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Breaking Bad is the story of Walter White (Bryan Cranston), a struggling high school chemistry teacher who is diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer at the beginning of the series. He turns to a life of crime, producing and selling methamphetamine, in order to secure his family's financial future before he dies,[7] teaming with his former student, Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul)

it has been widely considered one of the greatest Tv shows of all time, and i gotta agree with that statement, for those who haven't watched it the 2 main chars Walter White and Jesse Pinkman are complete opposites which is why it goes so well, they balance each other out so to speak. if you havnt watched this show i HIGHLY recommend it. Whats not to love about a high school teacher and a Dropout cooking meth together?

SPOILER ALERT

Click here to see full text
October 24th, 2013
My GF just started to watch these series. Some of my friends already did and I got only positive reviews from them. Can't say much about it myself since I've seen only 1,5 episode. Still thinking to watch it when I have more time.

October 24th, 2013
Game of thrones my friend i will start that tomorrow night when i get time ! then the real discussion will start

but deffo watch this man you ll love it
October 24th, 2013
Game of thrones my friend i will start that tomorrow night when i get time ! then the real discussion will start

but deffo watch this man you ll love it

I know haha. Bro, when you'll start watching you'll be happy it wasn't released in 1995

Only positive reviews about this show. Ok, I will try to finish at least 1 st season this weekend.

Last edited on October 24th, 2013 at 06:57 PM.
October 24th, 2013