Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
October 29th, 2013
Well here it is.
October 29th, 2013
looks good!
November 4th, 2013
I need to re watch all the x-men films again before this comes out, apart from The Wolverine (I'm not going to watch that again partially because I've seen it recently, but also because it was my least favourite out of the films).

This movie looks good though
November 4th, 2013
The new wolverine film was good , the one they did a few years ago was trash .it linked into xmen 3 . I hated xmen 3 I thought it was rushed and poorly explained with main chars like Xavier and Scott dying . Looking forward to this though although I better watch xmen first class by the looks of it
November 4th, 2013
I love Wolverine, just his character is beastly, nothing to do with Hugh jackman being an epic actor and that he's from sydney.

so far, I prefer

Final Stand, the 2007 wolverine, the new one was pretty good, First class was just awesome.

Can't wait for this though, it reminds me of the cartoon they had for Xmen

November 4th, 2013
I'm curious how they explain Xavier not dying after Jean blows him apart
November 4th, 2013
not sure really, i believe this is done in an alternate timeline possibly.

loving the posters though

November 5th, 2013
I'm curious how they explain Xavier not dying after Jean blows him apart

Maybe they will ignore X-Men Last Stand like a new Wolverine movie did.

X-Men last stand had to be something big but it turned out to be shitty X-men movie.

X- Men First Class helped me to start liking X-Men movies again.
This new upcoming movie looks really bad ass as it is kind a sequel to X-Men first class and ignores that rotten part in the X-Men trilogy.
November 5th, 2013
nono this is offical sequel, it doesnt miss it out. like at the end of the new wolverine it links in to xmen 3, Jean appearing in the film as his dead ex, links into oringinal x men too. this new one is part of the overall story
November 5th, 2013
Than how the hell Xavier is still alive?

Click here to see full text