Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
November 7th, 2013
Discuss this shit man! I fuckin love that show!
November 7th, 2013
When I get time I'm gonna post a massive post about this !
November 7th, 2013
Never watched it.
November 8th, 2013
When I get time I'm gonna post a massive post about this !

Fuckin AYE!

THAT SHIT HOT SON!

Last edited on November 8th, 2013 at 08:23 AM. Reason: Double Post
November 26th, 2013
It is very good series, has always loved the zombie apocalypse
November 27th, 2013
It is very good series, has always loved the zombie apocalypse

As a fan of 28days later I must say that this shit is epic. At first I hesitated to watch it.. but now I am addicted to it.

Click here to see full text

Last edited on November 27th, 2013 at 04:29 AM.
November 27th, 2013
As a fan of 28days later I must say that this shit is epic. At first I hesitated to watch it.. but now I am addicted to it.

Click here to see full text

For me, Season 2 is very loose, then in jail improvement, but the best ... 1
November 28th, 2013
For me, Season 2 is very loose, then in jail improvement, but the best ... 1

Well 2nd season may suck for many people. They were stuck in that farm because of budget restrictions. If you watch season 2 carefully it shows how each character personality develops and how they interact with each other. I liked it, but not as much as I liked season 1. Also they killed Shane. I didn't like him at all, but series isn't the same without him.

I can't wait for a new episode since Rick and the Governor will have an ultimate clash. It sucks though that I already know how this episode will end.

What character you like the most?
November 29th, 2013
Well 2nd season may suck for many people. They were stuck in that farm because of budget restrictions. If you watch season 2 carefully it shows how each character personality develops and how they interact with each other. I liked it, but not as much as I liked season 1. Also they killed Shane. I didn't like him at all, but series isn't the same without him.

I can't wait for a new episode since Rick and the Governor will have an ultimate clash. It sucks though that I already know how this episode will end.

What character you like the most?

Daryl is my favorite character. I like the way they act, and their shells, the hard man is, but he's nice ... I also like hershel. is the soul of the group, the voice of reason and experience, but you're right, shane was a very important pillar of the group, I think even more than rick.
And what about you? which do you like more? sorry for the English but I'm Spanish and I do not control much ajaj
a hug friend
November 29th, 2013
Shane was the elite survivor, the one that only care about "his" family and will not hesitate to kill someone that's in his way, if talking about surviving Shane is far better, but when we talk about making a group and shit Rick is better, tho it's not really logical since Shane created the group and only the fact that Rick came back made him break bad.