Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
December 16th, 2013
I know a good amount of you don't like me talking about My Little Pony and I respect that but I felt this be a fun fact to share from a Respectable View.

Anyway onto the fact...

The Purple and Pink haired pony thats white her name is Sweetie Belle, Her Voice Actress and Singing is done by Claire Corlett.She is the daughter of Ian James Corlett the first Voice Actor to Voice English Dub of Goku in DragonBall Z.

It took me a while to figure it out cause I had no idea Ian James Corlett had a Daughter.

Last edited on December 16th, 2013 at 07:16 AM.
December 16th, 2013
I know a good amount of you don't like me talking about My Little Pony and I respect that but I felt this be a fun fact to share from a Respectable View.

If you want to post about something then post it. If someone doesn't like it they don't have to read it. Fuck them.

Anyway onto the fact...

The Purple and Pink haired pony thats white her name is Sweetie Belle, Her Voice Actress and Singing is done by Claire Corlett.She is the daughter of Ian James Corlett the first Voice Actor to Voice English Dub of Goku in DragonBall Z.

It took me a while to figure it out cause I had no idea Ian James Corlett had a Daughter.

So when she gets her cutie mark it's gonna be a 4 star dragonball then?
December 16th, 2013
Yeah I never really cared for MLP, but I'm not going to bash on you for posting it. I agree with Jak, people don't like it they don't have to post.
December 16th, 2013
If you want to post about something then post it. If someone doesn't like it they don't have to read it. Fuck them.

I know.

So when she gets her cutie mark it's gonna be a 4 star dragonball then?

Oh God... I can see all the DB Fans just going Nuts over it and Flipping tables left and right but to me that be interesting and a what the hell at the same time.

Yeah I never really cared for MLP, but I'm not going to bash on you for posting it. I agree with Jak, people don't like it they don't have to post.

True that.