Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
February 20th, 2013
I'm not sure what you're asking.

.\language\local_data.dat
DST_A_DAY="Day"
DST_ACCOUNT_CREATE_SUCCESS="[align = ""center""]Success[br][br]Account has been created and should have access[br]to Dragonball Online"
DST_ACCOUNT_SERVER_CONNECT_FAIL="[align = ""center""]Authentication Failure[br][br]Connection Failed. Please try again later."
DST_ACTION_TYPE_NORMAL="Normal"
February 20th, 2013
The translation tool simply hides the "DST_". When you're searching for something, you just have to remove it from your search.
August 6th, 2013
i still don't how to get into the real world
August 8th, 2013
can you give me permision to everthing just asking

i want to see if that works

Last edited on August 8th, 2013 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Double Post
August 8th, 2013
i still don't how to get into the real world

can you give me permision to everthing just asking

i want to see if that works

I don't understand wat ur saying at all
August 17th, 2013
I mean so I can do stuff that says I don't have premesion to
August 18th, 2013
I mean so I can do stuff that says I don't have premesion to

Ask Citrinate
September 7th, 2013
How do you get Dragonball online without the administer password or without credit card number?Because I try and try and try and it never works.

Oh Okay I thought I might get a chance to talk to ya'll but I can't because, I don't have a administer password or credit card...

Sooooooooo tell me whats'up guys.

Last edited on September 7th, 2013 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Double Post
September 7th, 2013
How do you get Dragonball online without the administer password or without credit card number?Because I try and try and try and it never works.

Oh Okay I thought I might get a chance to talk to ya'll but I can't because, I don't have a administer password or credit card...

Sooooooooo tell me whats'up guys.

you don't need a credit card nor administrator password, unless your computer says you need a password to run as admin