Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
September 8th, 2013
Does anyone know when the next English patch update will be? It's been a while since the last one and I'm hoping someone has translated most of the quests so that the game is playable for English.
September 8th, 2013
Never with the rate things are going with the closure of the Korean version of the game.
September 8th, 2013
Be patient
September 9th, 2013
does anyone have an estimated date though? lol im just wondering sorry if i seem impatient but this game looks really fun
September 9th, 2013
As of right now I would say there will be no more updates on the English patch. This may change though.
September 10th, 2013
this sucks :/
September 10th, 2013
Does anyone know when the next English patch update will be? It's been a while since the last one and I'm hoping someone has translated most of the quests so that the game is playable for English.

I don't see why we need any more English, the game is very easy to understand after you have played it for around 1-2 hours because you basically do the same thing over and over. If you are having trouble i'm sure there will be some people willing to help you with the specifics if you ask them politely. Most people just need to learn how to open the map and look for the markers to do the quests, other that that all of the essentials are translated. I'm not saying this to be rude or anything but if you just give the game a go as it is now it really isn't that hard to understand.
September 10th, 2013
I don't see why we need any more English, the game is very easy to understand after you have played it for around 1-2 hours because you basically do the same thing over and over. If you are having trouble i'm sure there will be some people willing to help you with the specifics if you ask them politely. Most people just need to learn how to open the map and look for the markers to do the quests, other that that all of the essentials are translated. I'm not saying this to be rude or anything but if you just give the game a go as it is now it really isn't that hard to understand.

Exactly
All you do is
Get quest
Find what to kill/go to through map
do it
turn it in