Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
January 10th, 2014
Is this still being done or did it stop after the game shut down. as it could be used for the private server
January 10th, 2014
what?
January 10th, 2014
its in the translators section so I guess the english patch. I am going to say no since there would be no way to guess the words on the dbops game atm.
January 10th, 2014
ya i agree its kinda impossible to get the words until Dbops is open or until they get the parts of the game with Text
January 10th, 2014
dbops are doing everything, translation etc, so i guess it's still ongoing
January 10th, 2014
dbops are doing everything, translation etc, so i guess it's still ongoing

Correct
January 10th, 2014
If you still have access, you can still view the strings and submit or alter translations. But I don't think anyone is doing that anymore, and I know no one is currently reviewing/accepting translations.

I don't remember who I told, but a while back I let someone in charge know that they were free to use this tool for the private server. I never got a response to that, but the offer is still open.
January 10th, 2014
coolio, as i knew that some people were trying to translate the whole game, so im sure this would come in handy even if like only 15% or so was done, its still nice. but also unneeded as everything was obvious in another language
January 11th, 2014
If you still have access, you can still view the strings and submit or alter translations. But I don't think anyone is doing that anymore, and I know no one is currently reviewing/accepting translations.

I don't remember who I told, but a while back I let someone in charge know that they were free to use this tool for the private server. I never got a response to that, but the offer is still open.

Wasn't me, Probably Hellufu, that's good to know, maybe it's a good time to ask, if i can use the skill calculator and world map too? ;)

With credits ofcourse.