Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
April 23rd, 2013
Hello everyone,

I'm pretty unknown in this forum but I wanted to share my german translation of Dragonball Online with you, too. I don't know how many german players are on dbocom.com but even if there are just 3 or 4 germans it's still worth it I guess.

I use the Language Patcher of Citrinate for my patch so you just need my translations txt files. Those are on my website but because I don't want to just link you to my website I'll post both links in this posting.

My Patch translates:
~99% lang0.pak strings
~8% tbl0.pak strings without quests
~85% scr0.pak Files

Not in the Patch yet but translated:
Some Quests

Translation Files: http://raised.gfrost.net/download/db...on%20files.rar

Patchnotes are in German because it's a german patch. ^^
Patchnotes 14.06.2013:
Click here to see full text

Sorry that the patch progresses that slow at the moment. But I have a lot of projects I'm working on and a RL. So I hope everyone is ok with that. There will be times when the progress will increase again. Don't worry about it.

Best regards,
Raised aka Velas

Last edited on June 14th, 2013 at 04:15 PM.
May 9th, 2013
Very nice. I'm not German, but I appreciate the work you did. Translations are a beautiful thing.
May 9th, 2013
Thanks. ^^ Next Update will be released at the 17.05. at 7.30pm (UTC+2). It'll contain all helpfiles of the scr0.pak. I'm designing the text on them a bit better at the moment. Making it a better eye catcher for newbies. ^^

Last edited on June 4th, 2013 at 07:11 AM.
May 12th, 2013
geillllllll
May 12th, 2013
This could possibly be helpful in the English patch translation , Because it would be easier to translate German , but i dont mean stop all the translating from the game itself , more like translating the stuff not currently in the patch from the German one since it would take less time and be alot easier
May 12th, 2013
I don't think anything is in this patch that didn't come from the English patch.
May 12th, 2013
I don't think anything is in this patch that didn't come from the English patch.

Nothing at all? , well .. maybe in the future then. :P
May 17th, 2013
Actually I translate everything from chinese into german. So no I don't use the englishpatch as a base for my patch. I just look over it to see if there is a NPC, Monster or Regionname I missspelled.

It isn't that easy to find the dragonball names in chinese. ^^

EDIT:
An example for that is actually my scr0.pak

How could I have translated it for about 85% if I use the englishpatch as a source? ^^

Last edited on June 4th, 2013 at 07:12 AM.
May 17th, 2013
Actually I translate everything from chinese into german. So no I don't use the englishpatch as a base for my patch. I just look over it to see if there is a NPC, Monster or Regionname I missspelled.

It isn't that easy to find the dragonball names in chinese. ^^

EDIT:
An example for that is actually my scr0.pak

How could I have translated it for about 85% if I use the englishpatch as a source? ^^

Oh! Haha. Alrighty. I thought I saw somewhere that you used the Eng. patch as a base. My mistake.

Even cooler.
July 4th, 2013
:evilsmile:
hi