Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
May 10th, 2013
I attempted to translate a quest for the first time. For the most part, it came out really well. Here's some screenshots.

The Quest is called "Teaching A Lesson"

Click here to see full text

I need some help finding that random dialogue that appears behind their heads when you click on them. I believe its stuff they are saying, but I can't match the numbers to their proper places. I know its for NPC Names and Dialogue because of the prefix "6:". Any help?

Last edited on May 10th, 2013 at 02:50 PM.
May 10th, 2013
pretty cool.
May 23rd, 2013
Excuse me, where do you find file to translate plz ? i want to do this in french ^^
May 23rd, 2013
Excuse me, where do you find file to translate plz ? i want to do this in french ^^

The name of the file is "translations.txt". It comes with the english patch download.

I attempted to translate a quest for the first time. For the most part, it came out really well. Here's some screenshots.

The Quest is called "Teaching A Lesson"

Click here to see full text

I need some help finding that random dialogue that appears behind their heads when you click on them. I believe its stuff they are saying, but I can't match the numbers to their proper places. I know its for NPC Names and Dialogue because of the prefix "6:". Any help?

Awesome man! The quest translations aren't too difficult when you're in-game experiencing them and know what context they're in.

EDIT: I just figured out how to find that random string in the yellow chat bubble over the NPC. Just take the numbers to the right of the one parenthesis and run it through the HEX converter. The resulting decimal can be found in the NPC and NPC Dialogue section.

I tried translating one and....I don't know lol. It seems like an extremely brief summary of what's going on so far in the story. Let me know if you get anything different out of it.

Last edited on May 23rd, 2013 at 10:08 PM.