Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
May 13th, 2013
xD
May 13th, 2013
Well well well, patching the game into english is a waste of time, i mean great some quest text lets be honest nobody gives two ducks about quest text on any other game what makes dbo different? nothing, majority of time spent on the game is spent killing mobs, mobs can not mobs speak bar a few thus one can conclude it wouldn't make the game any more interesting(fun). GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN! jah bless

only a few sections of jibberish :')

Will you get out of my thread? Your faulty opinion on the English patch is not wanted. Why are you in here trying to make people stop working on the patch?

Tell me, how many quests COULDN'T you complete because you had no idea what to do? A lot. Some don't even have quest markers.

Please don't post this kind of stuff, okay? Its really not cool.

Last edited on May 13th, 2013 at 09:46 PM.
May 17th, 2013
Bump.

We still need help, guys and girls! Check out the link in my sig.
May 17th, 2013
Since I've seen this thread. I've been meaning to ask this question... Excuse my naiveté, but how are you planing on making a 'full english patch'?
I was always under the impression that it's server side. I remember doing a patch for myself, before I quit Kr version and it only covers a minute amount of informattion. Most is held in their own data base, like basically all games these days. Has something changed since then?
May 17th, 2013
That question would be best asked at Citrinate; however, I CAN tell you that using the translations.txt file on my copy of the official patch, I've managed to translate, at the very least, everything I can see with my naked eye in some form or other. Only thing you cant change is server announcements and other people's chat.