Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
May 15th, 2013
The "Emote Slash Command" section is 98% finished. Need two different things to finish.

First, Citrinate, if you would... These need to be directly translated as they stand. For some reason normal users get no change if doing so.

Page 1
^^b
--p
^^/

Page 2
^^
^^//

The second thing I need is assistance from all of you with deciphering some of these I've never seen before. They follow:

dd (What the hell?)
ㄒㄈ (seems to be gibberish)
WW and ww (both are odd)

Help is much appreciated.
May 15th, 2013
First, Citrinate, if you would... These need to be directly translated as they stand. For some reason normal users get no change if doing so.

I'm not sure what you mean by this.

The emotes section is full of internet slang. It's a list of commands you can type in-game to have your character perform an emote. For example, "/lol" will make your character laugh.

You can figure out what the command is for by trying it out in-game.

Translations here don't need to be literal. There's 3 commands for the "laugh" emote, and so those 3 should be what English speakers expect them to be, regardless of what the Korean/Chinese says. All entries should also be unique (they're case-sensitive though, "lol" and "LOL" are 2 different entries).
May 15th, 2013
I might be doing this wrong.

In the "translated" box for Emotes, the word placed there is what you would put in game, right?

So if I say "lol" the laugh emote would play, right? So it would work in English?

If I translate the characters on the left and it translates to "laugh", I put "laugh" in the translation box, right?

So for symbols like the ones I listed above, the correct translation would be the symbol. I.E. "O_O" would translate to "O_O"

Right?

Last edited on May 15th, 2013 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Double Post