Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
April 27th, 2011
Well its seems like I'm stuck at this part I've been reading through this forum, but haven't found anything yet :( I'm at the part where you have three choices of email, phone, or certificate, but no matter which I choose nothing happens the page stays the same and I get the error I stated above so if anyone can help me I'd really appreciate it.. if not I'll just keep trying on my own thanx

Be sure you are using IE.

Last edited on April 27th, 2011 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Oops
April 27th, 2011
Yeah I am as you can see in the image above however I have tried everyother browser as well and still no luck
April 27th, 2011
The second one is a pop-up error so when it pops up press Ctrl+C
April 27th, 2011
Yeah I posted it on the previous page, but here it is again

인증번호를 전송받으신 후 입력해 주세요.

I translated it, but what does it mean??
"to transmit certification number in the please indicate"
April 28th, 2011
hey how did u get the kssn right cuz i am 14 about to be 15 i put my number in right and it dont work can u plz help me out plz

and is this site keraon

Last edited on April 28th, 2011 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Double Post
April 28th, 2011
hey how did u get the kssn right cuz i am 14 about to be 15 i put my number in right and it dont work can u plz help me out plz

and is this site keraon

The age of the kssn has to be 14-18 (I think), if thats not the reason then make sure its a valid kssn, if thats not the problem then make sure it has not been used before. Are you asking if this site is korean? As you see its in english if you were asking if anyone here is korean then you fail if they were then they would use their own. We didn't need to know your age o.o
April 30th, 2011
help!!! i have a problem i tried to write my name i cant can someone help me!!!
April 30th, 2011
Help me, please... I can't paste my Korean name at step 2... What should I do?
April 30th, 2011
help!!! i have a problem i tried to write my name i cant can someone help me!!!

Help me, please... I can't paste my Korean name at step 2... What should I do?

Read the guide: http://www.dbocom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59#step4

Last edited on May 6th, 2011 at 01:29 AM.