Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
January 10th, 2012
This should answer all of your questions concerning flight and how to unlock it.

eHTbzbgonSs

The locations of the level 15 quest givers can be found here.

Some things I forgot to mention in the video:
  • Your AP drops 5 points every second, meaning you can get a full minute of flight if fully charged. Flying at full speed does not drain your AP any faster than flying at the slowest speed.

• AP will regenerate at about 2 a second (while not flying) and this cannot be sped up by charging or sitting down.

• There is a second scroll in the cash shop that increases your AP by another 300 points, giving you a maximum of 2 minutes of flight/. I'm not sure if this scroll also increases your AP regeneration, or if you can use more than one scroll at once for a stacked effect.

• The highest you seem to be able to go is about 220 meters above ground level.

Last edited on January 18th, 2012 at 05:30 PM.
January 10th, 2012
Very good, Citrinate. Thank you for this.
January 10th, 2012
Can someone give me the link to vid I'm on my iPod and it's giving me crap about installing flash....
January 10th, 2012

^ there you go tarble! :D

Damn you cit! :(

CURSE YOU SLOW UPLOAD.
January 10th, 2012
1 min of flying? lol tha was more bad as i thought
January 10th, 2012
yeah it sucks.^
January 10th, 2012
wat u mean one min
January 10th, 2012
means you can fly for 1 minute before you run out of AP (1 min assuming your ap is full)
January 10th, 2012
This should answer all of your questions concerning flight and how to unlock it.

eHTbzbgonSs

The locations of the level 15 quest givers can be found here.

Some things I forgot to mention:
  • Your AP drops 5 points every second, meaning you can get a full minute of flight if fully charged. Flying at full speed does not drain your AP any faster than flying at the slowest speed.

• AP will regenerate at about 2 a second (while not flying) and this cannot be sped up by charging or sitting down.

• There is a second scroll in the cash shop that increases your AP by another 300 points, giving you a maximum of 2 minutes of flight. I'm not sure if this scroll also increases your AP regeneration.

• The highest you seem to be able to go is about 220 meters.

The ceiling cap never changes. but how high up you are is really how far you are from the ground underneath you.

For example a person flying just over a mountain top could be 5m in the air but he can move forward a few feet and not ascend any higher but the meter will now say your higher
January 11th, 2012
I hoped you can fly to the top of the tower :D
I hate those invisible walls