Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Current Time in Korea (GMT+9):  (Scheduled Events)
Current Korean Game Version: 1.50.46 (Released: April 29)
Download
Character List
Guild List

July 21st, 2010
^^You guys are awesome thanks for being ****ing cool :)
July 28th, 2010
Adding a bump to this thread. Idk when the last patch was, but I had just updated my client and the patch got replaced. I read Nuarda's gone for a little bit, so if anything I'll start working on the patch again if anyone brings anything up I'll try to fix it. <3

Bump +++

And still works for latest patch.
July 28th, 2010
If you have KDiff3, you might want to check the lang0 files. They added a few lines, and moved a couple lines. Your patch may work, but I think it will bring up some errors, at least I think that's what a few players were saying.

note: I think Cit might have updated your guys' patch
July 29th, 2010
if u die you cart respawn.
you carnt add new guild members or change guild lead over.
you carnt add people to your party.

there just some of the problems ive forgot what every one has moaned about butif your going to work on it you might wanna look in to them
July 29th, 2010
if u die you cart respawn.
you carnt add new guild members or change guild lead over.
you carnt add people to your party.

there just some of the problems ive forgot what every one has moaned about butif your going to work on it you might wanna look in to them

I died while using the english patch and I respawned just fine. Twice. :confused:
July 29th, 2010
yeh i dont ues the patch so i dont know im just reporting what ive seen people maon about ingame
July 29th, 2010
im useing the patch and i dont have any troubles about dieing party inv and leading nothin ^^
July 29th, 2010
Yeah Cit did update the patch to work for it before, since Nuarda was gone. Thanks for the input guys will look into it right now.

Edit: Stupid mistake of mine was getting rid of the other Korean lang0.pak from before I had patched. Does anyone have it? -.-

If you guys don't mind using a "bugged" patch though I haven't found bugs when I was playing, hang in there or if you'd like you can play Korean. I'll be working on a new English patch from scratch.

Edit: Ok well, it's beginning to become too much work, especially from a stupid mistake on my part since I didn't exactly plan on this, I need Nuarda's assistance, so until then. If you have no problems with the current patch, then by all means use it, if you get problems, then use the original Korean.

Last edited on July 30th, 2010 at 12:01 AM.
July 30th, 2010
Right,

I guess im gonna bring you all some bad news.
Tomorrow (Saturday) i will be traveling home again at last (yay)
but.. (ain't there always a but?)

During my staying here in Riga Latvia i didnt really miss dbo, and i got myself busy with quiet some other stuff in the free time i had.
Therefor chances are quiet big that i will not be returning to the world of DBO.
I might log in every now and then, but further then that not much.

This is not a 100% desicion yet, but its a serious concideration.
it will also depends on Unknown's activity.
IF i really stop playing, i will NOT be working on the patch anymore.
I know this sounds greedy and all, but i worked on the patch for myself in the first place, and as i had it anyhow i would share it with all off you.

If anybody needs tips/advice/help with fixing the patch let me know, i might see if i can give you some tips/advice.
July 30th, 2010
Good Bye then :(