Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
November 11th, 2009
has anybody made their actual account yet on global netmarble for when the game is available in english. i dont know what the plans are but i know they have the original korean site and a japanese one so are they going to be splitting region even more like netmarble NA and EU or is the rest of the world just going to play through that general global site they have?
November 11th, 2009
has anybody made their actual account yet on global netmarble for when the game is available in english. i dont know what the plans are but i know they have the original korean site and a japanese one so are they going to be splitting region even more like netmarble NA and EU or is the rest of the world just going to play through that general global site they have?

Yup, too bad global has crap games.

Note global netmarble needs to agree with NTL on publishing. So it isn't 100% they will do the English version yet.
November 11th, 2009
yeah i ended up just not making it because i was looking through the games and there was barely a selection. also i think it would be foolish of them not to make an english version specifically from a business stand point. they have the game made already and with the popularity of the series world wide this is exactly what they need to turn their little company into something barely anybody in the west knows about into a big name publisher.
November 11th, 2009
If they don't release the game in english, they better pray because I will hunt them down one by one (no idea who, but thats ok :confused:)!
November 11th, 2009
HM????? There is NEtmarble global site ;o?

I found only CJinternet english version site.... post link maybe? someone?
November 11th, 2009
its global.netmarble.com so just type that in
November 12th, 2009
Founded it yesterday and even downloaded Mini Fighter client to check this game, but I've got scared how there is no game running in english as for now from them, at least on that site. So if rest of their games are not ready in english so how fast they will take care with DBO ;o?

Makes mi think that we will wait some more before english version will surface
November 17th, 2009
I'm hoping that DBO is a high priority game for netmarble. It may be the game with the biggest franchise for them. If so it would be smart for them release it as fast as possible to the global market.

Yes it worries me that there is only one Netmarble game on the global website but I'm sure once the korean and japanese versions are fully out we will start hearing news about it.

Hopefully they will begin the translation within the next few months and we will see it around sutumn time. Just stay positive and it will all be ok :)
November 17th, 2009
I'm hoping that DBO is a high priority game for netmarble. It may be the game with the biggest franchise for them. If so it would be smart for them release it as fast as possible to the global market.

Yes it worries me that there is only one Netmarble game on the global website but I'm sure once the korean and japanese versions are fully out we will start hearing news about it.

Hopefully they will begin the translation within the next few months and we will see it around sutumn time. Just stay positive and it will all be ok :)

Being positive will only get your dream crushed. Just forget about the english version, and enjoy the Korean version. You wont be seeing the English version anytime soon anyway.
November 17th, 2009
Nero is right. There is no 100% guarantee that DBO will be released Globally. We can always have fun in the korean version.

I am hopeful a global version comes out though.

You hope for it, but don't expect it. Best I could put it.