Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
August 5th, 2010
I've been experimenting with Namekian builds for quite some time now, and I think I've finally got a build that I plan on using. However, since my current character's staying a kid, I won't have the opportunity to use this until a Japanese release. This build's mostly offense oriented, but I think it could potentially be good for defense as well. Give me your honest opinion.

Link
August 5th, 2010
its kinda awsome build,but it would always be a better choice to make dark warrior.
August 5th, 2010
I'm aiming for a more offense oriented build. I think Madou Warriors have more to offer in that respect as opposed to their counterparts. Their attacks deal significantly more damage and the drain life skill is sure to come in handy.
August 5th, 2010
I'm aiming for a more offense oriented build. I think Madou Warriors have more to offer in that respect as opposed to their counterparts. Their attacks deal significantly more damage and the drain life skill is sure to come in handy.

kiyza dark warrior has much better drain skills which is pwnage,also dark warrior has defence buff which makes them monsters.All in all dark warrior>all nameks:),and you can trust me on that.Even though dark warrior doesnt seem offensive,its his durability that makes him natural killer:)And he also got few cool skills,not to mention aoe you can always use.
August 5th, 2010
This build has an AoE, and trust me when I say that I'm sticking with this class. I've been making builds for Namekians for quite a while now I have reason to believe that this class is just better for what I'm aiming for: a decent balance between offense and defense, but slightly more on the offensive side.
August 5th, 2010
This build has an AoE, and trust me when I say that I'm sticking with this class. I've been making builds for Namekians for quite a while now I have reason to believe that this class is just better for what I'm aiming for: a decent balance between offense and defense, but slightly more on the offensive side.

i have a feeling you will regret that choice soon.but its your choice,if thats what you like then go for it,and if you stick with this char its a good build.
August 5th, 2010
i have a feeling you will regret that choice soon.but its your choice,if thats what you like then go for it,and if you stick with this char its a good build.

I've been reviewing the Makai Warrior's skills, and it's just like I said earlier. They're not what I'm looking for. The one AoE you mentioned does very little damage in comparison the Self Destruction Wave that this build has. Though it does cost LP, it's practically nothing considering how high the class's LP stat is. Plus, all of the skills are significantly weaker. One debuff isn't that bad and the defense increase is good, but I can't see myself using a different class for one or two skills. I feel confident with using this class.
August 6th, 2010
Build altered slightly due to reccomendations from Inuyasha/ZoloPK.

New Build
August 6th, 2010
this is also a good build,but i liked your build better,due to your high lvl of speciall beam cannon.Zolo's build is more for pvp because of fear,but still,you have that stun which has good re-use time.So its up to you.I mean special beam cannon can do serious dmg on higher lvl,but its your choice.
August 6th, 2010
The issue with it is the charge time. It's not entirely good for PvP because of that. It'll only be really good when I get the cast time down do 2 sectons with the RP skill and use that with a stun or Fear. Whenever the level cap is bumped to 60, I'm going to spend the SP to maximize the Makankosappo and put the rest into the transformation skills.