Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
January 4th, 2014
i see the site nice.. :) but i have something to ask ? from september to now ? there is like almost half year .. and nothing new to see about DBO? team always say wait , wait , wait ok i understand we will wait but why don't show us some screenshots or something like that ? we want to see what you make ? Site ? every1 can make a site .. cmon show us something about the game :)))
January 4th, 2014
They showed us they have just about finished character customization...
January 4th, 2014
They showed us they have just about finished character customization...

where i don't see that show me ? link ? picture ?
January 4th, 2014
January 4th, 2014
not bad sorry than my wrong :D
January 4th, 2014
i see the site nice.. :) but i have something to ask ? from september to now ? there is like almost half year .. and nothing new to see about DBO? team always say wait , wait , wait ok i understand we will wait but why don't show us some screenshots or something like that ? we want to see what you make ? Site ? every1 can make a site .. cmon show us something about the game :)))

'

The game shut down in October, it's Jan 4th. 2 months = half a year? You sir are horrible at math.
January 5th, 2014
In fact you NO need have server files to enter account creation.

Waiting for vid from game where GM respawn and killing mobs or something which would be real proof.
January 5th, 2014
In fact you NO need have server files to enter account creation.

Waiting for vid from game where GM respawn and killing mobs or something which would be real proof.

yeah that's the hardest part IMO but as soon as they can log in it should be easy
January 5th, 2014
Man if they just showed a bit of game play inside the game then i would have a much higher hope then i have now because i dont see any harm to the security in that but o well i still just hope for the best (sory if i am being negative)