Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
February 2nd, 2011
Shanda Games is the Chinese host that's been reported to be getting Dragon Ball Online sometime in 2011. This guide will help you create an account in anticipation of DBO's Chinese release.

Whether or not more than simply creating an account will be needed to play the game is unknown at this time. Also unknown is when the game will be released. So don't ask. For discussion about the Chinese version of the game, go here.

Step 1: Go to http://register.sdo.com/PTNew/input_...go_action=true

Step 2: Fill in the forms. Usernames may only be 4-16 alphanumeric characters and passwords 6-10. When you've entered a value that's acceptable there will be a green check-mark to the right of the form as pictured below. Only the username and password fields are required. All others should be ignored.

After you're done, make sure the check box is checked and click the button below it.

After that, you're done. If you return to the homepage you should now see yourself logged in.

Last edited on May 12th, 2012 at 06:41 AM.
February 2nd, 2011
Created a user on the site.. was indeed very simple and took 1 min maximum

Last edited on February 2nd, 2011 at 02:19 PM. Reason: No
February 2nd, 2011
That was super easy.
February 2nd, 2011
A lot easier, I might just stay with the Korean Version since I have an account though.
February 2nd, 2011
I am going to stay in Korean because we get the new update first :)
February 5th, 2011
it was super easy. i can't wait to play it :)
February 8th, 2011
Guys, just a small caution. I'd advise you to make the account NOW if you plan on playing the Chinese version, because they might add verification like the Koreans. it's China so they most likely won't but you may be sorry if you don't do it now

Ohhh. Cit, I'm confused. What is the ID number? is it made up? Do i need some kind of real number? It either says my ID number is wrong or it is less than the "median" from the translator. Thanks

Last edited on February 8th, 2011 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Double Post
February 9th, 2011
Hello, I am a Chinese player, and if the game up in China I can help you complete the account, Dragon Ball ol in China in May 2011 about running, the operator is a shanda Games, my email is lyabc1999 @ sina. com.

shanda游戏不会加入验证的

shanda game will not join the validation

Last edited on February 9th, 2011 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Double Post
February 9th, 2011
Guys, just a small caution. I'd advise you to make the account NOW if you plan on playing the Chinese version, because they might add verification like the Koreans. it's China so they most likely won't but you may be sorry if you don't do it now

Ohhh. Cit, I'm confused. What is the ID number? is it made up? Do i need some kind of real number? It either says my ID number is wrong or it is less than the "median" from the translator. Thanks

Cit explains it very good here what to do with the ID..
For the name and ID number: The Chinese name can be any random number of Chinese characters (you can even copy a few from the page you're on) and the ID number can be generated (You can find a generator here). When generating your ID number, try to choose an older age to avoid any age restrictions that may be placed on the game (Korean DBO requires you be at least 12, but had an age requirement of 15 during the beta).

February 9th, 2011
Cit explains it very good here what to do with the ID..

Oh lol... I guess that's a facepalm on my part.