Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
January 11th, 2010
As you know, our participation in the final version of the DBO, was denied by the issue of authentication. Consequently, we are required (If no solution is found) to expect the Taiwan version or Japanese DBO is released. So why the first name of Taiwan? Here is the answer.

In place of the NTL-Japan, we see the following:

* Operator in Korea: CJ Internet
* Operator in Taiwan: Cayenne Tech
* Operator in Japan: Continuous

The strange thing is that in Japan should also be Netmarble, but the page had nothing about it. While DB is Japanese, and the game was developed by NTL and NTL-Korean-Japan, so we can see, Taiwan is the next target. Now ... There is information that Cayenne Tech (Wasabii) is who really take care of the DBO in Taiwan? For if there is.

As we see in these images since the contract was signed between the two sides. This already tells us to be released in Taiwan (It's a bit of hope). The contract was signed on October 28, 2009. This alliance has been seen before with the game SD Gundam Capsule Fighter, which was launched in Korea in 2007 and Taiwan in 2009. There is also the Chinese version, but not the Japanese.
The representative of the Cayenne Tech has many expectations with the BOD, as the experiences with other games (now called The SD Gundam Capsule Fighter) have been quite favorable.

Note: The accounts in the Cayenne Tech site are easy to make, do not take more than ten minutes to do. It not requires all data illegally obtained in the register!

Now we can only await the departure of DBO outside Korea, or a miracle.

Source: Tech Cayenne signing the contract League - Bandai Corean

* NTL-Japan
* Wikipedia Japan
* DBO-ES (by kyotenks)
* DBOBrasil (Ivan)

Last edited on January 11th, 2010 at 12:39 PM.
January 11th, 2010
As you know, our participation in the final version of the BOD, was denied by the issue of authentication. Consequently, we are required (If no solution is found) to expect the Taiwan version or Japanese BOD is released. So why the first name of Taiwan? Here is the answer.

In place of the NTL-Japan, we see the following:

* Operator in Korea: CJ Internet
* Operator in Taiwan: Cayenne Tech
* Operator in Japan: Continuous

The strange thing is that in Japan should also be Netmarble, but the page had nothing about it. While DB is Japanese, and the game was developed by NTL and NTL-Korean-Japan, so we can see, Taiwan is the next target. Now ... There is information that Cayenne Tech (Wasabii) is who really take care of the DBO in Taiwan? For if there is.

As we see in these images since the contract was signed between the two sides. This already tells us to be released in Taiwan (It's a bit of hope). The contract was signed on October 28, 2009. This alliance has been seen before with the game SD Gundam Capsule Fighter, which was launched in Korea in 2007 and Taiwan in 2009. There is also the Chinese version, but not the Japanese.
The representative of the Cayenne Tech has many expectations with the BOD, as the experiences with other games (now called The SD Gundam Capsule Fighter) have been quite favorable.

Note: The accounts in the Cayenne Tech site are easy to make, do not take more than ten minutes to do. It not requires all data illegally obtained in the register!

Now we can only await the departure of BOD outside Korea, or a miracle.

Source: Tech Cayenne signing the contract League - Bandai Corean

* NTL-Japan
* Wikipedia Japan
* DBO-ES (by kyotenks)
* DBOBrasil (Ivan)

OK...........
January 11th, 2010
Nice,hopefully though,we will get it before 2012 o_O

I mean if it took 2 years to release a Taiwan Gundam,hopefully it won't take 2 years to release DBO...
January 11th, 2010
maybe it will be release in the half of 2011...
January 11th, 2010
I still feel Japanese version will come earlier since it is already in the works (japanese website has been there for ages, screen shots also). Though i will play in whichever version will come first, hopefully either will come out this year, it will be veery boring if it doesn't come soon.
January 11th, 2010
Signing a contract doesn't mean they've even begun to actually work on it. Given that Japanese publishers and developers have been working with the Koreans on this game since the beginning and that we've actually seen screens of a Japanese Dragonball Online I think it's safe to say that the Japanese version will be the next we see.

Click to view images

Also, assuming the Japanese Netmarble gets DBO, the accounts are trivial to make. I just made one myself in about 5 minutes. No proxy needed. So, there's nothing to fear from a Japanese release first (as far as I know).

Last edited on January 11th, 2010 at 03:16 PM.
January 11th, 2010
someone but this in simplier terms i mean what has this got to do with release date?
January 11th, 2010
someone but this in simplier terms i mean what has this got to do with release date?

You aren't following the news lately, are you? You are posting these random comments everywhere.
January 11th, 2010
Probably he's in different state of mind than everyone else here ;P

I'm starting to get used to waiting for new release, though I'm still thinking on making new account (didn't wrote down kssn for previous one lol ) for trying and authenticate one to play some DBO ;o

But on second thought it will be pointless to play alone or almost alone (I don't count koreans) :(
January 11th, 2010
A Japanese release would normally come after a Chinese/Taiwan release as research and statistics seem to suggest that... Normally it starts in South Korea then it goes to China/Taiwan, then Japan, then either Europe or North America. :)

Theres a possibility that Netmarble Japan might be next but ntl-kk.com/dbo.html suggests that Japan is still TBA while Taiwan has Cayenne Tech.