Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Current Time in Korea (GMT+9):  (Scheduled Events)
Current Korean Game Version: 1.50.46 (Released: April 29)
Download
Character List
Guild List

January 16th, 2010
Hi, you must know the updater/launcher of dbo is too slow, it downloads the updates in 30 KB/s... and some updates are +600MB

I discover how download the updates in DD, with flashget i downloaded the updates in 400KB/s.

Guia en espaņol :D / In spanish
Click here to see full text

In english (sorry if my english isn't very good xD)

First open the updater/launcher of DBO and see your version.
The next, click here:
http://patch.dbo.cdn.netmarble.net/d...tchVerList.XML

See the updates and download the subsequent to your version.
If you have the: 0.70.1 download the 0.70.2, 0.70.3, etc

How download?
Copy this URL: http://patch.dbo.cdn.netmarble.net/d...Release/Patch/
And add the update name

If u want to download 0.50.02,
http://patch.dbo.cdn.netmarble.net/dbo/Download/DBO_CJI_KOR_Release/Patch/
+
0.50.02.RTP
=
http://patch.dbo.cdn.netmarble.net/dbo/Download/DBO_CJI_KOR_Release/Patch/0.50.02.RTP
Easy right? :P

When you have the updates downloaded Copy to the "DL_Temp" folder, in dragon ball folder

Default:
C:\Netmarble\DragonBall Online\DL_Temp

I hope I could help you :D

Last edited on May 19th, 2011 at 11:57 AM.
January 16th, 2010
Uhm dude, there is a link somewhere here that has the client fully updated till like 0.90.1 or some

Love your afford tho.
January 16th, 2010
Ugh, I didn't know >.< xD Thanks

But anyway in the future the game will be updated, and if the update is big, this method is faster than the launcher :D.
with the launcher I should have waited 7 hours or more..., but this method i updated from 0.70.x in 50min :D
January 18th, 2010
hey, i'm new here... and I'm spanish too! I'll talk you in spanish now on cause I'm not too good in english. i'm sorry for the rest of you...

Me estoy bajando el juego, luego echare un vistazo a lo que dices en tu post y bueno aun necesitare el telefono ese coreano, que va a ser bien dificil, tu ya lo conseguistE? que suerte... bueno me alegro encontrar alguien que habla mi idioma, quiza me puedas echar una mano ahora en adelante por aqui, por que me pierdo con tanta cosa que hacer para poder jugar. Gracias y saludos!
May 18th, 2010
Ehh the game keeps giving me this temp error what do I need to do?
May 18th, 2010
hey, i'm new here... and I'm spanish too! I'll talk you in spanish now on cause I'm not too good in english. i'm sorry for the rest of you...

Me estoy bajando el juego, luego echare un vistazo a lo que dices en tu post y bueno aun necesitare el telefono ese coreano, que va a ser bien dificil, tu ya lo conseguistE? que suerte... bueno me alegro encontrar alguien que habla mi idioma, quiza me puedas echar una mano ahora en adelante por aqui, por que me pierdo con tanta cosa que hacer para poder jugar. Gracias y saludos!

lets keep the forum in english and do spanish in pm's? :P
Your english is better then most of our spanish i bet ;)
May 18th, 2010
Ehh the game keeps giving me this temp error what do I need to do?

I think someone else who tried it like this got the same error. Might be better of downloading it with the patcher.
May 18th, 2010
I think someone else who tried it like this got the same error. Might be better of downloading it with the patcher.

So should I justt uninstall then reinstall the whole thing?
May 18th, 2010
So should I justt uninstall then reinstall the whole thing?

Maybe. You can also try clicking the left button on the bottom right corner of the launcher. When does the error occur though and what is the exact error message? Might also find some more information in the dbolog.txt file where you installed the game.
May 18th, 2010
Its a temp message i translated it using google and it says that the launcher is already running even though its not. It happens right after i click the update button. I used the install wizard thing and i repaired it from there so now the message isnt coming up but the game is patching and downloading so I'll wait and see what happens.

Last edited on May 18th, 2010 at 11:14 AM.