Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
January 28th, 2012
for step 11 what are the other options
February 6th, 2012
im having the problem Builder had, the guy from step 4 doesnt have a quest for me, any ideas?
February 9th, 2012
same here i dont get quest from old indian and from first one i get complete quest but on X on map.
February 11th, 2012
At step 7 I turned in the quest, and didn't recieve the followup, but it allows me to teleport to korin's tower, but no one has a quest for me :/
February 16th, 2012
we all have to do a growing up quest what are the choices when you finish the quest. do you have to grow up or can you stay a little kid. If you don't grow up can you wish to become a adult from the eternal dragon
February 16th, 2012
we all have to do a growing up quest what are the choices when you finish the quest. do you have to grow up or can you stay a little kid. If you don't grow up can you wish to become a adult from the eternal dragon

You don't have to do the growing up quest, it's not compulsory.
As i mentioned if you want to you can stay kid by not doing the adult quest, however you cannot then have a master class, as the master class quest is a chain after the adult quest.
You cannot wish to become a adult from Shenron. Trust me its harder to collect dbs than it is to do the adult/master class quest.
February 17th, 2012
Thx for the tutorial.......it helps me a lot
February 18th, 2012
i have a hard time and i didnt got the teapot thingy pluss i didnt get a quest to kill those boars too T.T
February 18th, 2012
If you cant do the quest to kill the boars its because you already did that, for the adult quest to be done you need to complete other quests, if you already done just skip the step. -.-'
ITS NOT DIFFICULT!
February 19th, 2012
but i didnt get a quest from the cat guy