Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
October 17th, 2012
you should move on to 4the next quest ikn the chain... you might have done it earlier by accident
October 19th, 2012
i did step 4 but i didnt do step 5 im lvl 29 will that effect anything?

i dont have an x and the old indian guys are not giving the quest what should i do

you need to go to the lady near that fat lady where the camera man is

Last edited on October 19th, 2012 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Double Post
October 26th, 2012
ok heres the problem i did step 1-3 and got a quest from the indian guy and no body else is coughing up the quest i need to finish the adult quest as a matter of fact i'm stuck at square well 3 lol can somebody help
October 27th, 2012
ok heres the problem i did step 1-3 and got a quest from the indian guy and no body else is coughing up the quest i need to finish the adult quest as a matter of fact i'm stuck at square well 3 lol can somebody help

1. Reach level 30
2. Go to any crate and destroy to get the red ticket
3. At level 30 use the red ticket
4. After using the ticket get the quests from both indians
5. Go to the location it tells you on map, should be an X
6. Get the quest from the girl to kill the mobs
7. When you turn that in you should get another quest that tells you to go to the tree on map
8. After you go to him *I forgot what he tells you* then you should be fine from that point on, just turn in and then you get a quest to go to the teleporter, then you teleport up to the top of Korin's tower
October 27th, 2012
LISTEN! IF THE QUESTS ARENT THERE, THEN YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE THEM OR YOU DIDNT FOLLOW THE STEPS RIGHT. IF ITS NOT THERE, GO TO THE NEXT NPC WHO SHOULD HAVE GIVEN YOU A QUEST. AND IF THERE ISNT A QUEST THERE, THEN DO IT AGAIN. AND AGAIN UNTIL YOU FIND AN NPC WITH THE QUEST CHAIN. IF NONE OF THEM HAVE IT GO TO KORIN TOWER AND TALK TO KARIN. pls pls dont be a noob and say thanks in reply, just press thank user.
October 27th, 2012
LISTEN! IF THE QUESTS ARENT THERE, THEN YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE THEM OR YOU DIDNT FOLLOW THE STEPS RIGHT. IF ITS NOT THERE, GO TO THE NEXT NPC WHO SHOULD HAVE GIVEN YOU A QUEST. AND IF THERE ISNT A QUEST THERE, THEN DO IT AGAIN. AND AGAIN UNTIL YOU FIND AN NPC WITH THE QUEST CHAIN. IF NONE OF THEM HAVE IT GO TO KORIN TOWER AND TALK TO KARIN. pls pls dont be a noob and say thanks in reply, just press thank user.

No need for caps lock buddy.
October 29th, 2012
I Finish step 11 and go in the korin tower but i cant talk whit Master Korin he dont have quests and i dont have the quest iem to use. ??? Help i do all like the Guide
October 29th, 2012
If you picked your desired Class, but didn't get the item, it could be because your backpacks are full. When you fought the Korin spirits with success, picked the class (through the Sub weapon) you will get the item.
October 30th, 2012
No need for caps lock buddy.

yeah apparently there is. no one pays any ****ing attention anymore. i've said it already and people still post. check EVERY quest in the chain before posting.
November 1st, 2012
Ok vut where thoes this quest chain starts .. At what lvl .. Or it starts with the creates ?