Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
November 1st, 2012
Ok vut where thoes this quest chain starts .. At what lvl .. Or it starts with the creates ?

First post, step 1, first line:

Step 1: Once you reach level 30...

January 27th, 2013
how many boxes do you need?

And I didn't get a quest for step 6 the women didn't give me a quest for step 6

Last edited on January 27th, 2013 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Double Post
March 9th, 2013
Will I be able to grow up if I broke the box at an early lvl? At lvl 22, I broke the box and got the item QQ
March 9th, 2013
Will I be able to grow up if I broke the box at an early lvl? At lvl 22, I broke the box and got the item QQ

No, because you need to be at least level 30 to accept the quest, by right-clicking on the item.
March 9th, 2013
No, because you need to be at least level 30 to accept the quest, by right-clicking on the item.

Will I still be able to grow up? Or do I have restart all over?
March 9th, 2013
U just need to accept the quest from the ticket at lvl 30 and find a girl around a lvl 29 area she will give u the quest to kill boars with swords and get another quest to talk to a guy up a hill that is surrounded and talk to the guy, next he gives you a quest to talk to Korin then u get a tea pot when u use it it summons 2 korins but attack 1 each cuz after u kill them u get another to come then u can use the quest tracker to ur advantage afterwords
March 9th, 2013
Sank you very much
April 5th, 2013
thank you this it's a nice guide please make the fly for kids guide:) thanks anticiped
April 5th, 2013
Thank you man!
April 5th, 2013
hit Thank user lol