Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
August 29th, 2013
Just something to help some of us get to our destination. That little hint didn't tell us much. lol
August 29th, 2013
Alright, done as you asked, there is now a step by step picture tutorial.
August 30th, 2013
Thanks man. You're awesome.
August 30th, 2013
No problem dude ^^
September 2nd, 2013
Wow thank you for this people should write hem to say thank you the game and how it makes you feel to be apart of the dragonball universe and hope to have this game for many years to come.
September 4th, 2013
It's alright to send the message in english too right? Paste it from google translate in chinese and under it write the original in english.......since google translate isn't that .......trusty ^^
September 4th, 2013
I always did English to Chinese Google translate. On there Facebook English was fine I talked to them several times even got in game help from them and they used to ask me things about the game and prices in cash shop and they listened, when I complained about the spike in dogi ball prices for 30 when it used to be like 400 for 30 I think it was and it spiked to 1600 I told them about that and it lowered that day to 1200 so Facebook was a good source but now they don't answer back so stick to contacting them through web depot and translate to Chinese or try English and see if you get a reply. I know for a fact to this day they reply within 24 hours or less if you send it in Chinese.