Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
May 18th, 2013
rfl dumke don't tell me you you even think it works? like did u even tryed it man? it doesn't work at all it's just visual it's like using cheatengine you'll see 900kk but you'll only have 1kk.

Anyway for those who doesn't wanna buy with real money iam selling WTFast accounts 30 days payd vs In Game money, my price is 120kk, if you need proofs just ask Nady93.
May 18th, 2013
I'm not sure if this is allowed, but this will extend the time on your WTFast to unlimited.
Click here to see full text

Timestopper doesn't work. It displays that your have an unlimited period but when the actual 30 days are up WTFast finishes it trial version.
July 8th, 2013
Ehh i just downloaded the game cause i used to play but got rid of it im back here starting with a new account i don't have much of a fps problem on my SSFIVAE but if i do i'll come here o.-
September 3rd, 2013
94mbs what the **** i've like 400kbs right now

Here it's isn't best internet

Lol my pack gives 1 mb speed till i use 5 gb and then my speed is deducted to 50 kbps. :(
And seriously 94 mb is that a joke you said it isn't the bad internet,its about a gb man.You can download the dbo game in 3 seconds.Awesome internet man!
September 11th, 2013
Hey guys,

Today I will show you a neat program that helps improve your ping for Taiwan, Korea and Hong Kong.

The program is called What the Fast (W.T.F) and can be downloaded from here:

http://www.ast.com/

Basically the program lets you select a bunch of servers from the list. So if you play the taiwan version of DBO then select the taiwanese server from the drop down list respectively. I found this program to be more useful then others such as game booster.

1. Make an account for What the fast
2. Type in "Free Trial" without the quotation marks in the username box for a fully paid free 30 day trial.
3. Select the custom button and then press configure
4. Select the DBO exe file and the launcher
5. Select the server you want to connect to.
6. Click play!

Heres an example:

This program helps you improve in pvp and pve :) It is free, safe and great to use :)

I hope this helps many people enjoy the game with less lag :)

If you encounter any problems with the program and for some reason its not working on your computer, make sure you allow the program through any anti virus/ firewall you have installed and to run the program as admin. If you still encouter problems, contact What the fast through their support section or make a thread about it on their forums.

IDCProxyGetId failed error

I play in Tw server 2.....
Where is that server????There is only Taiwan Tw 1 in WTFast

Lol it increased my ping from 230 to 314

Last edited on September 11th, 2013 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Double Post