Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
May 27th, 2012
Hi .. I'm Mmatheking Aka Letaus , Egzonii [ Char not Account on Dbocom ] , GoodNamek , Leatus and Mmatheking
And this is my first Guide , I created this since i couldn't find any other guide like this one
This is still my first guide and i will try to make it better constantly .. i hope this guide is useful and if it is hit Thank user button

NOTE : This Guide was Done in a Hardest to Easiest Route [ Accidently Discovered that Afterwards :P ] If you wish to Go from Easiest to Hardest , Then please Go in this order : Part 3 , Part 2 , Part 1

How To Obtain Flight Quest Chain

*Note :* This part can be found with more detail in Citrinate's Guide to get Flying

Click here to see full text

Part 1 : ( North West Tower )

Part 2 : ( North East Tower !)

Part 3 : ( South East Tower ! )

Part 4 : The Permanent Skill is yours !

I made this guide for the sake of the people who have too much Quests to Recognise The Flight chain from The others , If you have any Questions , feel free to ask , and if you require In-game help , As long as you are TW Server 1 , I'll come to your aid

I hope this Helps and if it does Hit Thank User

All thoughts, comments, considerations and expressed opinions in regards to the materials herein are the thoughts of Mina "Mmatheking" Mikail hereafter known as The Awesome one and not to be associated with any online community and are not to be redistributed without the reviewers express permission and are held under all pertaining laws in regards to intellectual property online

Copyright Held By "Mmatheking"

Last edited on July 5th, 2013 at 01:21 PM. Reason: A Few Missing Pictures
May 27th, 2012
lol there is already a fly quest guide ~

http://www.dbocom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15371
its made by citrinate
as video

Last edited on May 27th, 2012 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Double Post
May 27th, 2012
I'm Fully aware of the Picture issue and i will Fix it as soon as possible

This Guide is basicly about how to do the quest chain .. while citrinate's Is info about the Quests

Last edited on May 27th, 2012 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Double Post
May 27th, 2012
cits guide is the complete thing also with chain quests
May 27th, 2012
It would be really helpful if you mentioned that you have to be a master class and an adult to gain the actual permanent skill. You see, some people don't know that, and will be very confused if you just say level 30. They may think that you can be a kid and fly just because you are level 30.
May 28th, 2012
It would be really helpful if you mentioned that you have to be a master class and an adult to gain the actual permanent skill. You see, some people don't know that, and will be very confused if you just say level 30. They may think that you can be a kid and fly just because you are level 30.

I will .. Right after i finish bad Picture links

cits guide is the complete thing also with chain quests

Then just be glad another person made a guide

Oh and also .. Cit's Guide tells the information mentioned at the top of the guide about when the quest chain starts and when it picks up again and where to get the Quest that leads you to do the quest chain
This guide Is about the quest chain

Last edited on May 28th, 2012 at 05:23 AM.
June 2nd, 2012
im level 30 now and that guy doesnt have a quest for me
June 2nd, 2012
You Either Accepted it already , Or you have wrong Namek
June 2nd, 2012
im level 30 now and that guy doesnt have a quest for me

Just to let you know, you aren't getting the quest because you probably haven't became an adult nor have master class. Those are things you need. I know this because during my travels from 20-30 I started the first parts of the flight chain, and made it to the part where I should've gotten the final leg, but I didn't. Then when I became an Adult after doing those quests, I still didn't get the final leg, but then, when I chose my master class, did the master class quest, and put the sword upon my back, I got the final leg!
June 3rd, 2012
Hi .. I'm Mmatheking (ign Letaus)
And this is my first Guide , I created this since i couldn't find any other guide
This is still my first guide and i will try to make it better constantly .. i hope this guide is useful and if it is hit Thank user button

How To Obtain Flight Quest Chain

*Note :* This part can be found with more detail in Citrinate's Guide to get Flying

Step 1 :
You Have to Reach Level 30
And you have to Be Adult and Have Master Class

*Note:* This Information was contributed by spyrofreak911
So ... If it's Wrong .. Blame Him XD

Just to let you know, you aren't getting the quest because you probably haven't became an adult nor have master class. Those are things you need. I know this because during my travels from 20-30 I started the first parts of the flight chain, and made it to the part where I should've gotten the final leg, but I didn't. Then when I became an Adult after doing those quests, I still didn't get the final leg, but then, when I chose my master class, did the master class quest, and put the sword upon my back, I got the final leg!

I Added it into the guide after you mentioned it