Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
November 15th, 2012
So first you will need this basic things

= Exp booster of you're pet you're pet aint boosting itself its like this...you can buy it from the pet merchant right next to the pet machine

Click here to see full text

= What you need to evolve you're pet you have to buy itfrom cash shop but they give you 2 as a gift..

Now when our pets hit the full exp bar

Go ahead and DISMISS YOU'RE PET

After you DISMISS you're pet just press that button down there highlighted in red and then ok

Then you get something like this , you choose a pet egg you probably dont want and just put it there

Then add the M thingyand press the highlighted button below

And here you go evolved pet with 2nd ability bar (at my case i got self revive and sell) And as you see you gained 78 VP and you got a hole new longer way at exp bar , then you're freee to summon you're pet

Easy and aewsome right? hehe! thanks for visiting! ^^

Last edited on May 30th, 2013 at 11:50 AM.
November 15th, 2012
u can exp your pet only with cash shop item? this means non-cashers cant level up this new pets?
November 15th, 2012
Very good guide, it will help for users in the next update, you just had some errors with the you're and your but that's ok
November 15th, 2012
u can exp your pet only with cash shop item? this means non-cashers cant level up this new pets?

NONONONONo You got it all wrong xD the exp boost thing you can buy it from pet merchant forgot to add lol sorry, the m thingy is wich you buy from cash shop, bu theres 2 gift
November 15th, 2012
This is having some of the Godswar leveling pets system...

A question, you can SEND your pet for win XP by paying some amount of money or sum' like that?
November 15th, 2012
In that picture of evolution of puar we saw that pet has 4 evolutions so u need 3 of those things to evolve your pet to the max level, but u get only 2 of them that means that non cashers wont be able to get pet at the max level??? lvl 3 will be max for non cashers? If its true DBO fails again...
November 15th, 2012
Sadly that's true, yes. For none-cashers we won't be able to change our pet's randomly given abilities nor level beyond lvl 3.

EDIT: There's a rumor that the cash shop pet items can be sold, so if that's true there's always the Auction House solution for level-up to 4 (the maximum) -aswell as changing their abilities.

Last edited on November 15th, 2012 at 03:04 PM.
November 15th, 2012
I don't want my event Cat to go away. =(

I always worry about gearing and leveling my own characters now i gotta do it for my damn meowth
November 15th, 2012
The more you pay the more you win, the sad truth ``
November 15th, 2012
Jocer, the only thing you need to worry about is applying the automatically exp-gainer item like you do with an auto-potion, do whatever you want in the meanwhile for your pet to gain exp. So ease your mind, as there's not much you can improve on your pet :-)